+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about how to send PPR documents to New York VO

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
I did not receive the email you both are referring but I got application tracking id for primary and all dependent applicants from VFS. Application status shows as "Your application, tracking ID No. ####### has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2022/03/10 for processing. ".
I got this email today. So it looks like they are sending the packet received email as well sometimes but not always

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi @gvrt88 @veemi002 and others. I got this email today "Your application, tracking ID No. ####### has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2022/03/10 for processing. ".

I got 2 such emails, one for me and one for my spouse. It arrived on my email ID (principal applicant). However, I did not get email/tracking ID for our US citizen child, who has US passport, while the two of us have Indian passport. I am wondering if that might be because we did not have to send our child's passport? We had only sent the photocopy of her passport along with other documents in a 3rd envelope. Did anyone get a separate tracking number for a member in their application for whom you did not have to send passport (meaning they are from visa exempt country)?

ALeonardo

Feb 10, 2022
Hi @gvrt88 @veemi002 and others. I got this email today "Your application, tracking ID No. ####### has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2022/03/10 for processing. ".

I got 2 such emails, one for me and one for my spouse. It arrived on my email ID (principal applicant). However, I did not get email/tracking ID for our US citizen child, who has US passport, while the two of us have Indian passport. I am wondering if that might be because we did not have to send our child's passport? We had only sent the photocopy of her passport along with other documents in a 3rd envelope. Did anyone get a separate tracking number for a member in their application for whom you did not have to send passport (meaning they are from visa exempt country)?
Same situation here. So I guess its delibrate.

Reactions: arjun_humain

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
I am trying to send Passports for COPR. I am filling out the VFS consent form, should I sign at "Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics " section for myself and children? I am assuming Biometrics not required at this stage and this is just a common form.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am trying to send Passports for COPR. I am filling out the VFS consent form, should I sign at "Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics " section for myself and children? I am assuming Biometrics not required at this stage and this is just a common form.
Yes, that's right.

veemi002

Jan 28, 2022
Hi @veemi002 @gvrt88 Have you guys received your passports and CoPR yet?
I did not receive my passport yet but my pr application was updated stating visa got printed at our passports with expiry date as Apr 28. Today I received an email from VFS saying passports have been dispatched from Ircc to VFS so I am expecting my passport to be delivered sometime this week.

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi @veemi002 Thanks for the info! Just curious, how many working days did it take b/w when you got "your application is at IRCC" and "dispatched from IRCC to VFS" status emails? My status switched to "your application is at IRCC" on March 18. So just wondering when I can expect passport back, and the intermediate steps timelines.

Also, is Apr 28 the date of your medical expiry? My and my spouse's medical expires in Dec 2022, but my child medical will be valid till Feb 2023. So I am wondering if the CoPR expiry date is based on principal applicant medical expiry date.

Last edited:

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Should we send passports and accompanying documents in separate packages to VFS for each person. Or make 1 package for each person, and then put all packages in 1 bigger package and send to VFS NY?

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Should we send passports and accompanying documents in separate packages to VFS for each person. Or make 1 package for each person, and then put all packages in 1 bigger package and send to VFS NY?
You will be getting one FedEx label for each person on the application after you pay the fee in the online VFS account. So, you need to send each person's documents in his/her own envelope.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Just to confirm, each packet will have 2 photos for the person they belong to. One of the photo will need to have photographer's info.

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Just to confirm, each packet will have 2 photos for the person they belong to. One of the photo will need to have photographer's info.
Yes, that’s right.

However, I think you need to write some details besides photographer details. Please look at the Ready for Visa email. I think it has some link on exactly what all to write behind the photo.

Reactions: shersingh