?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
Hello, nice meeting you all! :)
Hope you can help me out. I have a work permit. I am in Canada. WP will expire till 2016.
Right now I am filling out the TRV so that I can travel abroad on vacations while I am in Canada.
However some of the questions in the form section "Details of Visit to Canada" I do not know what to answer, since they are more related to people applying from outside of Canada and not within canada. Please your guidance is appreicated:

"Details of Visit to Canada"

1a- Purpose of my Visit: Should I put Returning Worker or Other
Technically I am not returning worker since I am already here so should I put Other and then in question 1b write the following.

1b- Other: Work in Canada need TRV to travel abroad-vacations

2- Indicate how long you plan to stay:
should I put tomorrow's date till the date of the expiration of my Work Permit, or what am I suppose to put here? ::)

3-Funds available for my stay?: I am not coming to Canada on vacation, I already work here so what should I put here, it requires and amount of money. I am confuse :mad:,
-should I put my annual salary till 2016, when my WP expires?
-or the amount of money I have in my bank saving, how much will be enough till 2016?
-or what do I put here
This is a weird question since it does not really apply but the form request an answer.

4- Name, address and relationship of any person(s) or institution(s) I will visit: I suppose I will just put the company I work with or do I put my name and my address since I live and work here already?

Really appreciate your time and specific/detail answers in advance.
Thank you ;)

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
arlesoma said:
Technically I am not returning worker since I am already here so should I put Other and then in question 1b write the following.
When are you going to use the VISA? when you RETURN from your trip.
Why are you returning? to WORK

:: Returning worker.

arlesoma said:
2- Indicate how long you plan to stay:[/b] should I put tomorrow's date till the date of the expiration of my Work Permit, or what am I suppose to put here? ::)
How long are you planning to stay? Quite straight forward.... (Unless something changes and it hasn't so it is not relevant, then you plan to stay until you are permitted).

:: date of the expiration of Work Permit

arlesoma said:
3-Funds available for my stay?: I am not coming to Canada on vacation, I already work here so what should I put here, it requires and amount of money. I am confuse :mad:,
-or the amount of money I have in my bank saving, how much will be enough till 2016?
-or what do I put here
This is a weird question since it does not really apply but the form request an answer.
How much money do you have (will have) for your stay? Add all your income.... if it is only your salary then put your salary.

:: Anual income.

arlesoma said:
4- Name, address and relationship of any person(s) or institution(s) I will visit: I suppose I will just put the company I work with or do I put my name and my address since I live and work here already?
Why are you here? Because you got a job.
So who do you have a work relationship with? your company.

:: Company address

aks11191

Apr 4, 2019
Hello, nice meeting you all! :)
Hope you can help me out. I have a work permit. I am in Canada. WP will expire till 2016.
Right now I am filling out the TRV so that I can travel abroad on vacations while I am in Canada.
However some of the questions in the form section "Details of Visit to Canada" I do not know what to answer, since they are more related to people applying from outside of Canada and not within canada. Please your guidance is appreicated:

"Details of Visit to Canada"

1b- Other: Work in Canada need TRV to travel abroad-vacations

2- Indicate how long you plan to stay:
should I put tomorrow's date till the date of the expiration of my Work Permit, or what am I suppose to put here? ::)

-or what do I put here

Really appreciate your time and specific/detail answers in advance.
Thank you ;)
So i am in the same boat now. Can you confirm what exactly you filled on these fields?