+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confusing Questions ???

mak39

May 20, 2009
Dear Sir,

I've visted ur website, i have some of quries in which i need ur assistence,
would you guide me please regarding my wife is form CANADIAN nationality holder, she is 22 full time student and doing job in weekdaysshe is going to spouncer me, and submit my case in Feburary or March. Every document required from my side is fully preparied. e.g (police chracheter certificate, medical, Educational Record, Domicile, passport, and supporting evidence) my questions are..

1.) Is it necessary to be full time student or full time job for spouncer me?
2.) Is there any security or tax which my wife have to pay (and show in her documents)
like she said me that she has to show up CAD. 25,000/- dollars as tax of work before spouncership.
3.) Is there any reason which cause deley in processing time.
4.) How much it will take the time to complete the immegration process.

My keen eyes awating for your response

Thanks in advance

usman

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
1.) The only thing she needs to qualify as a sponsor is to not be bankrupt and not be on social assistance. No job necessary, though it's always nice. But even people with no income can sponsor, so it's not an issue.

2.) This sounds fishy. No, there are no financial requirements when sponsoring only a spouse. She doesn't have to have a set income nor does she need to show any funds.

3.) Delays are cause by things like not submitting all the documents (if CIC has to request something they need) or if you don't fill out a form correctly or if they need to do an interview (this is usually the result of CIC having doubts about your relationship being genuine) or if you have a complicated background check (this depends on where you're from, how many countries you've lived in etc).

4.) How much time it will take depends on your application. Are you applying inland or outland? Inland takes a minimum of 6 months for the first part, after that it can take years to finish up. Or you could be done in 8 months. If you're doing outland (processed outside of Canada), then it depends on where you're from. It takes about a month for the first step in Mississauga and then additionally however long it takes with the visa office. You can see the recent processing times here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp