+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusing Job offer. Real or Fake ?

Gregaros

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, i received mail like below,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for applying to PCL Construction.

My name is XXXX XXXX and I’m a recruiter at PCL I would like to schedule a Skype call with you to discuss your application for the Construction Engineering role.

I’d like to tell you more about PCL and get to know you a bit better.

Skype interviews are a part of the initial stages of our hiring process. Would you be available for a short introductory Skype call early next week ?

Please note that in order to conduct this video call, I will need your Skype account details to schedule an interview date.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Also please not PCL does deal with work permit issues for foreign workers. If you are hired, you will need to solve visa issues with 3rd party service providers.

All the best / Kind regards,

XXXX XXX, MBA

Human Resources Recruiter

49 Auriga Drive Nepean ON K2E 8A1

Tel : +1 (613) 319 2800

pclcanada.com

xxxx@pclcanada.com

after this mail i gave my skype account and i made a interview with different guy. It looks so professional then he said i will offer me to company for hire. then they diverted me to consultant for express entry. He gave me some bank details and he said he will handle all documentation work from toronto. He gave me how much cost. Then hr recruiter guy sent me contract. It looks so professional. I really confused.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Assume you did not google PCL construction scam, one of many warnings below

https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=5824

The real company

https://www.pcl.com/pages/information-regarding-recruitment-hoaxes.aspx

These people are 'experts' at getting people to part with their money and copies of documents often through their connected third parties who will likely never come up with any job with some excuse but by then too late they have all they need from the applicant..

pclcanada domain was only created March 5th this year another indicator something not right although in this case they have been clever for that domain to redirect to the genuine site.

A familiar scam given real construction companies are rarely ever going to recruit anyone from outside Canada so unfortunately this is a scam.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2020
Hii sir, how r u???

I just need to know some information about pcl construction because I got offer letter from pcl construction and I was confused that it's fake or they really provide visa... Please give me the truthful answer from yours.. Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hii sir, how r u???

I just need to know some information about pcl construction because I got offer letter from pcl construction and I was confused that it's fake or they really provide visa... Please give me the truthful answer from yours.. Thanks
This is a scam. Don’t give them any money.

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Hi, i received mail like below,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for applying to PCL Construction.

My name is XXXX XXXX and I’m a recruiter at PCL I would like to schedule a Skype call with you to discuss your application for the Construction Engineering role.

I’d like to tell you more about PCL and get to know you a bit better.

Skype interviews are a part of the initial stages of our hiring process. Would you be available for a short introductory Skype call early next week ?

Please note that in order to conduct this video call, I will need your Skype account details to schedule an interview date.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Also please not PCL does deal with work permit issues for foreign workers. If you are hired, you will need to solve visa issues with 3rd party service providers.

All the best / Kind regards,

XXXX XXX, MBA

Human Resources Recruiter

49 Auriga Drive Nepean ON K2E 8A1

Tel : +1 (613) 319 2800

pclcanada.com

xxxx@pclcanada.com

after this mail i gave my skype account and i made a interview with different guy. It looks so professional then he said i will offer me to company for hire. then they diverted me to consultant for express entry. He gave me some bank details and he said he will handle all documentation work from toronto. He gave me how much cost. Then hr recruiter guy sent me contract. It looks so professional. I really confused.
Did you apply for this position? If yes, I would contact the company through their career/contact page. The email you received does not ask for personal document so there is a tiny chance that this might be a genuine email.

SUNIL_kumart

Aug 11, 2020
+1 (281) 909-4433
+1 (703) 214-9679
This is a owner for PLC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY Mohammad Khalid .
They are not provide a document by email only told me when you are making a payment...