+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused !

dipkona

Feb 6, 2008
I observed that Same time AOR , but IA in different time ( gap 5 to 6 months later or earlier). Can anybody say why this ?
Thanks.

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
It cud be possible that two ppl receive the AOR at the same time(AOR by definition is acknowledgement of receipt.They just verify that the forms are filled in correctly and acknowlede that they received ur application).Once the initial assessment is started they ask for more docs.It cud be possible that person A sent all reqd docs per checklist and person B did not.During assessment lets say person B was missing IELTS to evaluate for language profeciency then they wud ask for IELTS results and keep the file on hold where as person A's file is complete, it cud be accessed properly and moves ahead.This is my perspective and it cud vary for number of reasons unknown to me.I also feel that it cud be upon the officers accessing the files, their efficiency on accessing the files or transferring of the files to locations which might take time to access the files.

Hope I did not confuse you further.

Regards,

AP

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi guys, what does AOR looks like? i received an email from them that looks like AOR?