+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused regarding when and how to send Schedule A etc. what was your experience

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,
Received this email last week, but have not received any request for uploading schedule A. Or do i just go ahead and upload it anyways via IRCC web form since there is no place under the online account to upload anything ?

What did the rest of the folks here do with regards to Schedule A upload and did they actually get any formal proper request to send it from cic ? :-\

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
We got an email requesting it with a link to the form.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Galano1213 said:
We got an email requesting it with a link to the form.
Nice, so when did you get the request after the medical check request or right at the stage of linking the application to online account ? Can you post a preview of what it looks like ?

d_heart_s

Feb 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's very possible you'll never get the email. They only attempt to send it once, and they've been having problems with those emails for the past few months. Anyways, I would submit via IRCC webform immediately to avoid any lost time.

Here are the instructions you'd get after several weeks if you filed a technical issue report:

Fill out the IRCC Web form,
- Select the appropriate option from the drop down menu under Type of application/enquiry, and
- Include
- the documents in question, and
- a brief description of the situation in the free-text box located at the bottom of the page,
- please ensure to include this exact sentence in the description:

Please upload this additional document and attach it to my application.

We will be pleased to attach these documents to your application.
Including that 'exact sentence' seems important. Also, they don't specify which is the 'appropriate option' in the drop down menu, but I guess it's one of the Sponsorship options. I'm still waiting for my own IRCC webform submission to be acknowledged.

Good luck!

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
d_heart_s said:
It's very possible you'll never get the email. They only attempt to send it once, and they've been having problems with those emails for the past few months. Anyways, I would submit via IRCC webform immediately to avoid any lost time.

Here are the instructions you'd get after several weeks if you filed a technical issue report:

Including that 'exact sentence' seems important. Also, they don't specify which is the 'appropriate option' in the drop down menu, but I guess it's one of the Sponsorship options. I'm still waiting for my own IRCC webform submission to be acknowledged.

Good luck!
So if i understood it correctly you submitted via IRCC web form itself however never received the schedule A request. What about PCC ? In delhi they asking for a letter from cic that requests that just like for medical they ask for similar letter. What to provide for pcc to take place if the request was not received ?

d_heart_s

Feb 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrpkiam said:
So if i understood it correctly you submitted via IRCC web form itself however never received the schedule A request. What about PCC ? In delhi they asking for a letter from cic that requests that just like for medical they ask for similar letter. What to provide for pcc to take place if the request was not received ?
Schedule A and PCC must be provided together.

As for needing the request, we didn't need that for Korea, so I can't help you. You should call the IRCC hotline.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
d_heart_s said:
Schedule A and PCC must be provided together.

As for needing the request, we didn't need that for Korea, so I can't help you. You should call the IRCC hotline.
India in delhi they require a letter or some sort of information its for immigration purpose. Guess will upload my sponsorship approved letter that we received.