+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused on some Questions

goodluck

Jan 18, 2010
Hello, everybody.
There are some questions I have to figure out before I submit my application. I am confused now, especially the last question.
I hope that anybody who knew how to do it can give me some advises.
Thank you guys so much.

1. Do I need to photocopy the stamped pages and visas of my expired passport?

2. Do I need to fill out another Application form 5406E to put my spouse's "Mother"&"Father" names and addresses on?

3. My spouse is living in China now. Form Schedule 1 Spouse Background. Is it necessary to write down her address in Chinese in China as well?
(Further question on this is where is she gonna send her passport? Canadian Immigration in Canada or China?)

4. My wife and I married in Hong Kong and we are both from Mainland China. When we travelled to Hong Kong, she hold a special permit for entering Hong Kong. That permit is all writtern in Chinese and all the custom stamps are on it. I think this is a kind of important document because it shows the evidence of entering and leaving HK. Her passport has no stamp on. Do I need to notary and translate this permit or ignore it because it is not a requirement on the checklist and not a passport?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

1. No need for pages from a old and cancelled passport, unless CIC specifically asked for it later.

2.Print or copy another sheet of 5406 for spouce to show her family details. your name should come as husband. below for parents, brothers, sisters, children as applicable.

3. Full name in chinese against item No: 2 of the form.

4. No need.