Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2010
Hello,

am new to this forum and I hope am not going to ask questions already answered inhere (though I did some search in the forum and found no answer). Well am an albanian residing in italy and I was planning to start my application as a federal skilled worker but I'm pretty confused. I see that there people talk about simplified and regular process. I checked the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp and did not get any reference on the simplified process. There they said that I should pay the fees to the loca embassy (rome in this case).
I sent rome embassy a mail asking for some more information and they said that I should mail the simplified form as well as the payment to Sydney.
So can any of you guys explain me what should I do and how?

thank you in advance

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First Step You have to send your just application form to sydney cananda with application fee. download application form and other informations form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Next step that you have to wait for your approvel (AOR) from sydney they will send confirmation to you . Then you have 120 days to submit all documents (which is you mention in your applications) to your local embassy.

This is how we start whole process.

asmweb

Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2010
thank you very much deep117 for your answer. I got one more question: how do I make the payment. I can not see any reference in my bank account about money draft or money order? do I need to make a western union like transfer?
thanks again

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are a federal skilled worker applicant, no matter where you are applying from, you must pay by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” Payment must be in Canadian doller only. Do not enclose cash. You must send payment to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Dear

Same application along with Fee in Canadian Dollars @ C$ 550 per adult and C$150 per dependent child upto 22 years of age.

Demand Draft to be drawn on any Bank in favour of The Receiver General for Canada and payable at Nova Scotia.

Regards,

asmweb

Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2010
The problem is that I can not find any way to make that paymant in Canadian dollars, my bank can make that only in euros. The looked very confused when I asked that I needed in canadian dollars

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may want to try with money exchangers such as western union as you mentioned correctly (the ones who exchange money), i remember last time i did while in uk was from one of them.

rgds,

hangza

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Netherlands BANK will not make any Draft or any money order..only they said you can transfer your the money to another account out side the country.. but i don't know about Italy.
Because i have try to send my application fee for my PCC to Australia. but the bank or money exchangere are unable to issue me draft. Becuase thay said its not possible in Netherlands....well thank god one of my friend living in Aultralia. So he paid behalf on me.

So if italian banks are able to issue draft in euro to send out the country. Then they must have choice to make draft in other curency as well.

Its my point of view...lets see what other people's think.