Waived
Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12
Hi guys

Going to send my updated PCC and processing fees 550CAD to London. I have two questions?

1. When I got my medical request letter the return address on the envelope was Canadian High Cmsn, 1 Grosvenor Square, London , W1K 4AB which is different from the address mentioned on the instruction letter inside which is what we know , High Commission of Canada, Immigration and Medical services division, Macdonald house, 38 Grosvenor street , London W1K 4AA.
SO now when I send my PCC which address do I send to , I am confused.
And also they mentioned in the instructions letter " please use the enclosed reply label when responding to this letter". What do they mean by enclosed reply label? I didn't receive a separate reply label? do they mean the same envelope?? guessing.....??

2. I have changed my job last year , do I need to update them about this???

Thanx

lovie

Oct 9, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/09/2009
Doc's Request.
18/11/2009
AOR Received.
25/07/2010
File Transfer...
In process : 25/04/2012
Med's Request
11/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012! Received at LVO on 26/06/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12

Prabhjotsingh

Jun 25, 2012
hi
i dont knw if this is the ryt place to ask my question or not..
k let me start, if anyone can help me out. i had applied for PR under skilled category in 2009 in canada. as per eligibility criteria i had sustained 70 points against the 67 points.
my second stage application was received on 4 february and om 3 may i got my status changed to in process. on 8 may i got inquiry call, i fell nervous during that time and unfortunately i had given one wrong answer due to slip of tongue or nervousness and till 2 days before i dint get my status changed.. now when i saw my status is changed to DECISION HAS BEEN MADE OF YOUR APPLICATION.
i have discussed this issue with my consultant. he said, unfortunately this status leads to bad news (rejected). now i am very much nervous about my case.. wht if this is true.. and wht i can do next if i get decision like that.. plz anyone help me out....

lovie

Oct 9, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/09/2009
Doc's Request.
18/11/2009
AOR Received.
25/07/2010
File Transfer...
In process : 25/04/2012
Med's Request
11/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012! Received at LVO on 26/06/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12
guys anyone, please answer my enquiry

@ prabhjot hope someone will answer your query too, i dont have much info about it

Caterpiller

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prabhjotsingh said:
hi
i dont knw if this is the ryt place to ask my question or not..
k let me start, if anyone can help me out. i had applied for PR under skilled category in 2009 in canada. as per eligibility criteria i had sustained 70 points against the 67 points.
my second stage application was received on 4 february and om 3 may i got my status changed to in process. on 8 may i got inquiry call, i fell nervous during that time and unfortunately i had given one wrong answer due to slip of tongue or nervousness and till 2 days before i dint get my status changed.. now when i saw my status is changed to DECISION HAS BEEN MADE OF YOUR APPLICATION.
i have discussed this issue with my consultant. he said, unfortunately this status leads to bad news (rejected). now i am very much nervous about my case.. wht if this is true.. and wht i can do next if i get decision like that.. plz anyone help me out....
send a CSE. May be a ECAS Error

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
lovie said:
Hi guys

Going to send my updated PCC and processing fees 550CAD to London. I have two questions?

1. When I got my medical request letter the return address on the envelope was Canadian High Cmsn, 1 Grosvenor Square, London , W1K 4AB which is different from the address mentioned on the instruction letter inside which is what we know , High Commission of Canada, Immigration and Medical services division, Macdonald house, 38 Grosvenor street , London W1K 4AA.
And also they mentioned in the instructions letter " please use the enclosed reply label when responding to this letter". What do they mean by enclosed reply label? I didn't receive a separate reply label? do they mean the same envelope?? guessing.....??

Thanx

maybe you can ask quorax about this...

Caterpiller

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovie said:
Hi guys

1. The Same Envelope
2 Your Background checks are completed After that they send you MR. don't worry
Thanx

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Prabhjotsingh said:
hi thanx for replying... but unfortunately i dont knw wht is CSE.. plz sumone tell me wht is exactly CSE..
Case Specific Enquiry. Do a search on CIC site. Unfortunately, the system does not permit me to post the link. I tried giving out the link, didnt work.

Regards