+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused by emails from vfs! help!

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
I had applied for the student visa at may 8 and the status was changed from processing to dispatched from canada visa office at may 26. Finally i got email stating "your processed passport has been dispatched at canada application center" by
donotreply@vfshelpline.com in may 29.
Again while tracking my application, it states that "processed passport has been dispatched to canada application center and ready for collection".
I haven't received any other email from CIC regarding acceptance notification. Does that mean rejection?

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I had applied for the student visa at may 8 and the status was changed from processing to dispatched from canada visa office at may 26. Finally i got email stating "your processed passport has been dispatched at canada application center" by
donotreply@vfshelpline.com in may 29.
Again while tracking my application, it states that "processed passport has been dispatched to canada application center and ready for collection".
I haven't received any other email from CIC regarding acceptance notification. Does that mean rejection?
sorry bro/sis it mean a rejection since were not even called for medical nor received an approval/ acceptance mail from CIC. Go pick up your application and find out what was the reason fr refusal.

what programme were u going for??

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
thanks for the reply. i had applied for postgraduate course in cyber security and computer forensics for september intake.

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
sorry bro/sis it mean a rejection since were not even called for medical nor received an approval/ acceptance mail from CIC. Go pick up your application and find out what was the reason fr refusal.

what programme were u going for??
how do you know whether he did medicals or not? if he applied under spp, it requires to submit upfront medical report!!

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
how do you know whether he did medicals or not? if he applied under spp, it requires to submit upfront medical report!!
i hadn't done medical because the consultancy from where i had applied said it isn't required at the beginning. after visa success only medical is required.

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
i hadn't done medical because the consultancy from where i had applied said it isn't required at the beginning. after visa success only medical is required.
ohh... then sorry to say bro it's refusal... apply for CAIPS notes for proper refusal reasons ASAP.

all the best for next attempt & hope u get it soon.

Reactions: krnsingh

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
ohh... then sorry to say bro it's refusal... apply for CAIPS notes for proper refusal reasons ASAP.

all the best for next attempt & hope u get it soon.
thanks for the info. i will and reapply ASAP. anyway can you tell me the process to apply for CAIPS notes?

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
sorry but i dnt knw how to apply for CAIPS as i have also applied for the first time. ask your consultant to get you CAIPS notes. i know only that CAIPS notes provides to the point refusal reasons which u can address in next attempt, it helps alot & it takes 30 days to receive it.

Reactions: krnsingh

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
sorry but i dnt knw how to apply for CAIPS as i have also applied for the first time. ask your consultant to get you CAIPS notes. i know only that CAIPS notes provides to the point refusal reasons which u can address in next attempt, it helps alot & it takes 30 days to receive it.
ok :) and best of luck to you.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
thanks for the info. i will and reapply ASAP. anyway can you tell me the process to apply for CAIPS notes?
If you have a relative/friend in Canada, then they can apply for you in $5. If not, then go for caipsgcms.com. They are the cheapest and charge $15.

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
just got rejection letter. before I had applied for US and I had been rejected 2 times. In visa application, my agent had check the no option on us refusal category by mistake and print out the form. when I check the visa form, I found the mistake and again corrected it. but during the apply of visa form, the form was misplaced and the wrong form was gone. In refusal application, usa refusal option was main reason.. what to do next? should I reapply? I am confused.