+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused and Tensed.....please help

inshallah786

Aug 31, 2014
Canimmig said:
I am in a confused situation...plzz help will be greatly appreciated

Today I realized that in the background declaration form, for question 9 "been refused status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or TRV to canada or any other country" I answered NO. but I got rejection for UK study visa 6 years back.

I am also done with my medicals for FSW recently. I am a Buffalo office applicant. what I have to do now??? please advice
What is the update ? My uk visa was rejected should I have to mentioned in application or not

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
inshallah786 said:
What is the update ? My uk visa was rejected should I have to mentioned in application or not
the answer should be yes ofcourse.....

hannafer31

Feb 28, 2015
Canimmig said:
Thanks..let me know the updates from CIC.
I need your opinion regarding Schedule A Background Declaration question 6d: "been refused...visa, to Canada or any other country?"
Recently, I've been refused of an US tourist visa.
I did not mean to answer this questions wrong or falsely, but at the time I did not think that the "any other country" was listed in question 6d, that is why I originally answered no to the question.

I submitted my application Feb 17, 2015 got no reply yet from CIC.

Please advise me what the best to do...

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hannafer31 said:
I need your opinion regarding Schedule A Background Declaration question 6d: "been refused...visa, to Canada or any other country?"
Recently, I've been refused of an US tourist visa.
I did not mean to answer this questions wrong or falsely, but at the time I did not think that the "any other country" was listed in question 6d, that is why I originally answered no to the question.

I submitted my application Feb 17, 2015 got no reply yet from CIC.

Please advise me what the best to do...
Just wait for AOR first because there's nothing you can do right now without a file number

pixeldim

Apr 6, 2010
I hope this thread is still alive. I consulted an immigration lawyer few years ago for PR and he advised me to apply for Australia. He sent my application to Australia in a different profession than my actual one. Due to changes in australian immigration laws my application could not be processed and returned after a year. Now I am planning to apply for Canadian PR in my genuine profession, Do I need to mention my previous returned applicationby Australian Immigration Department? Will that negatively impact my application?