+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused and Tensed.....please help

reshma123

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Canimmig said:
I am in a confused situation...plzz help will be greatly appreciated

Today I realized that in the background declaration form, for question 9 "been refused status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or TRV to canada or any other country" I answered NO. but I got rejection for UK study visa 6 years back.

I am also done with my medicals for FSW recently. I am a Buffalo office applicant. what I have to do now??? please advice

reshma123

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Canimmig said:

Today I realized that in the background declaration form, for question 9 "been refused status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or TRV to canada or any other country" I answered NO. but I got rejection for UK study visa 6 years back.

I am also done with my medicals for FSW recently. I am a Buffalo office applicant. what I have to do now??? please advice

doc

Jul 24, 2009
Thanks for this message , I have also made the same mistake of not mentioning my visitor visa refusal to US in my application to NS. Im about to send the complete application to CHC, do i send a new corrected back ground form or only write a covering letter indicating my mistake,
Doc

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@canimmig n chandan ,its just to update u ppl, tht i ve send CHC london an email mentioning my study visa refusal to US n explaing the fact.Lets see how it goes.Will keep u updated abt this issue.

Regards

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@canimmig n chandan, this to update u ppl.I ve received a reply from CHC London today tht the information has been added to my details.I had send them an email on 19th of Oct n got a reply today.

Thanks n regards

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
'People':
Now you can sleep with your eyes closed. You are as free as air. You have nothing to be hide, you have told them everything rather than then finding out. I respect your honesty and trust me, it will rather have a positive effect on your application, not a negative effect. I wish you all the very best in life.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks very much chandan, for your sincere advice and encouraging comments.I really appreciate your support and suggestions to different people.
Wish u all the best in all your future endeavors.

Regards

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
Dear People,
Could you please provide the details of email address and procedure to send them (CHC London) mail for update information.

thanks

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
Friends,

I sent my application to Sydney NS and received the Email last week, today after reading another post in the forum I realised someting regarding Background Declaration - Point 9 (been refused...or any other country...)

I applied for H1B in yesr 2006 through a US based company, with all papers from company and approval letter I went for interview at US Consulate New Delhi, I was given a green document by the Visa Officer which says some additional documents are required from company's side (TAX info etc). After sending the requested documents my H1B visa was refused with reason that the company was not able to give the required documents and is not eligible for sponsering me an H1B visa. My Passport was never taken by Visa office and do not carry any visa refusal stamp.

My Question is should i consider this as YES for the question in Background Declaration - Point 9 (been refused...or any other country...)?

If Yes then Can I make this change now at the time of sending full application, and how will they take it?

Regards,
Pankaj

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biblo said:
Dear People,
Could you please provide the details of email address and procedure to send them (CHC London) mail for update information.

thanks
Hi Biblo,
The email address I used for sending an email to London is:

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Use the above mentioned address and just send an email to London CHC, thts it, no formal procedure required.Obviously you will have to mention your details in every email which you send to CIC, such as
Your full Name
Your Immigration File #
Your Date of Birth
Your AOR Date
Your Nationality
so that CHC could track your File easily.I would also like to add tht CIC replies ONLY to those inquires which are urgent and needed to be responded immediately ,or if the average processing times have been passed for that specific inquiry.
Hope it helps.

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
Thanks People,
I'll be sending them an Email.

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Dear Senior
I have the similar case like reshma123 and Canimmig. I am in a fix right now? my Medical Examination is already requested by VO this month. Should I send a Corrected Schedule 1 form by signed with date.
any help is highly apreciated.

inshallah786

Aug 31, 2014
Canimmig said:

[/quote

Hi There

I also have rejection uk visa what is your past experience should I have to mention that my visa was rejected or not