+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused and Tensed.....please help

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Don't use general, if i were you i would use 'case specific enquiry'. From my personal experience, they reply earlier to case specific queries than to 'general'. Remember, this will in no way delay your case. Even if it does, better be late than sorry.

Canimmig

Sep 18, 2009
People: Let me know what you did with your case and what CIC repiled.

Is there any chance that CIC reject my case after sending the email/fax?

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Well actually I m thankful to u ,as ur post has made me realized my mistake.
As I mentioned earlier I ve realized my mistake just today, havent send them an email till now but ll send them ASAP.I ve submitted my docs almost 15 dys back ,so quite sure tht they wouldnt ve touched my file but still to be on the safe side do not want to hide anything.My visa office s London n I always use the specific email address n not the Online Inquiry n every time I receive a response in a week or so.You just relax n just send them an email with an explanation, n it ll be fine for u.Will keep u informed as this whole issue goes.
I dnt think tht CIC can reject any one for speaking truth or being honest n disclosing information tht hasnt been revealed by them themselves, but remember CIC does not respond immediately ,I m not sure abt Buffalo but London offoce sometimes takes around 15 dys to reply.But when u inform CIC it ll be OK on ur part.
Good luck n be relaxed.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my view there s not even 1% chance of rejection, WHEN u disclose the information.

Canimmig

Sep 18, 2009
Thanks for your reply...

Actually, I and my spouse have UK visa rejections on our PP's. Can this (having rejections on both of our PP's) affect the process?

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well in my view if u ve a valid reason for the rejection n can explain it to CIC ,it wont be a problem.Secondly as long as u dnt ve any criminal record, there s nothing to worry at all.I wish n pray for a successful application of yours.

All the best n be relaxed.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
To canimmig,
even if you and your spouse have 20 uk rejection stamps on your passports, as long as you are not criminals, relax your mind, nothing at all to be worried about. Telling them the truth gives you an added advantage but if they discover beforeyou tell them then you stand a chance of being rejected. PR visa is completely different from TRV ( visitor's visa) and student. Don't delay in writing them. You have 100% of being accepted but if you don't tell them your chance is very very slim, not sure it is up to 1% to be honest. Or do you have something you are hiding that you don't want people to know?
People, let's us all know how it goes with you and remember people are always here to help, especially Leon, PMM(very senior members).
Good luck.

Canimmig

Sep 18, 2009
chandan: I don't have any secrets to hide. Just have 3 rejection stamps on my and my spouse's PP. I am just worried about how IO react after looking at my email regarding the correction to my background declaration application.
I am also done with all PCC's and medicals for me and my spouse. Everything is clear and perfect.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Don't worry, consider yourself to be the IO, would you reject someone that realised their mistake and come out to tell the truth or
someone accept someone that conceived an information from you which you later found out yourself? See, all the IO will do is to
inform you to send in a new background declaration form, this will only delay your application by say 2weeks. What is 2weeks compared to total rejection and 2years' ban from entering canada? You may not even be allowed to enter canada again once been charged for misrepresentation. But if you are comfortable without telling them, all the best.

Canimmig

Sep 18, 2009
Thanks for your reply....I am all ready to send case specific enquiry tomorrow...

one last question: do they ask me to send the BG declaration form again or do they return my whole application? any ideas?

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
They will never return the whole application. Never!
They will reply your e-mail asking you to fill in just the 'Background declaration form' again and sign it. That's all.
Remember to include in your e-mail that due to oversight you believe you have not answered the question correctly. Remember also to apologise for any inconvenience this your oversight might cause them. They are looking for people of integrity, honest people. Canada itself is built on TRUST. You would be amazed that what you are worried about now is just the most diligent thing to do. You will come back to say a big thank you to people that have advised you to disclose the truth.

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi Guys
thanks for reminding me my mistake too.im on student visa here in UK.my student visa extension was refused in 2007 but was approved by the court.later on i applied for HSMP which got refused as well.for student extenion home office dont stamp rejection rather just write a no. and date and for hsmp the initial application was refused.unfortunately i have not mentioned none of them in my full application.what should i do now?definitly i should let cic knw abt my student extension refusal, but i dont knw abt hsmp as it was a just an application?
can seniors plz advice
thanks in advance

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
im here with London office and i just applied recently.