+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about Work Experience to list when creating my EE profile

ThruCA

Dec 12, 2018
Hey all.
I am a bit confused about how much work experience I should list when creating an EE profile under the FSWP (Skilled Worker program).

I did my best to include all details in order to avoid any misunderstanding and irrelevant replies.
Sorry if the post is a bit long

***** First, my experience (in the last 10 years) from recent to older is as such:
3 years 7 months - NOC related
1 year 1 month - NOC related ( *though company no longer exists)
3 years 2 months - NOC UNrelated
2 years 3 months - NOC UNrelated

Theoretically, my first job is enough for FSWP (>3 years) and I can get away with only one employer letter

***** Now here are my questions:

1. To be eligible for FSWP I need to score 67 points under the 6 Selection Factors
One of the ways is to state more work experience.
Question - Can I state "6 or more years" for the above even if some are unrelated to my primary NOC, or should I instead state only my last 2 NOC related jobs?
Question - If I do state more than 1 latest job, will I HAVE TO PROVIDE letters for all, or only the first job, since it's enough for FSWP?

2. When creating the EE profile, there are only categories of 2-3 / 4-5 / 6 or more.
Question - If I choose to go only with my latest job (3yrs 7 months), which do I choose >> 2-3 or 3-4?

3. Generally, when asked about all skilled work experience in the last 10 years
Question - Does it mean NOC related jobs only? Should I be including all of the above, or only the NOC related ones?

Thank you and sorry for the long post again.