+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused about which NOC

generaldoctor

May 27, 2019
greetings
I am newly graduated doctor, licensed to work as GP in my country, I am working now as a house officer in one of the hospitals in my region, full time, paid.
my job is part of pre residency training program offered to me by the hospital.

this program involves training for one complete year, full time, paid, provided for newly medical graduate to prepare them for post graduate training. work hours is 48 hours/week.

the training takes place in cardiac care unit (CCU) only, mainly dealing with hospitalized patients who were admitted to the cardiac care unit.

my daily job responsibilities is seeing the patients, taking history, perform medical examination, check and order labs, present the case to the supervising consultant, discuss the plan with the supervising consultant, order labs and imaging and interpret the results, discuss the plan with the supervising doctors and administer the plan and orders and follow the patients to check if they are improving or not.

job description is as the following:
1- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures under supervision of seniors to evaluate patients' physical and mental health.
2- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments under supervision.
3- Provide acute care management, like cardiopulmonary resuscitation, advanced cardiac life support.
4- Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
5- Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care
6- Provide continuous care to patients and perform rounds on inpatients in the cardiac care units.
7- report deaths to governmental authorities.
8- being ale to interpret patient labs and imaging, X rays, ECGs. and manage with seniors the treatment plans.

I completed one year in this program and willing to apply for migration to Canada
what NOC should I use? is it NOC 3112?

Jun 4, 2019
greetings
I am newly graduated doctor, licensed to work as GP in my country, I am working now as a house officer in one of the hospitals in my region, full time, paid.
my job is part of pre residency training program offered to me by the hospital.

this program involves training for one complete year, full time, paid, provided for newly medical graduate to prepare them for post graduate training. work hours is 48 hours/week.

the training takes place in cardiac care unit (CCU) only, mainly dealing with hospitalized patients who were admitted to the cardiac care unit.

my daily job responsibilities is seeing the patients, taking history, perform medical examination, check and order labs, present the case to the supervising consultant, discuss the plan with the supervising consultant, order labs and imaging and interpret the results, discuss the plan with the supervising doctors and administer the plan and orders and follow the patients to check if they are improving or not.

job description is as the following:
1- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures under supervision of seniors to evaluate patients' physical and mental health.
2- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments under supervision.
3- Provide acute care management, like cardiopulmonary resuscitation, advanced cardiac life support.
4- Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
5- Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care
6- Provide continuous care to patients and perform rounds on inpatients in the cardiac care units.
7- report deaths to governmental authorities.
8- being ale to interpret patient labs and imaging, X rays, ECGs. and manage with seniors the treatment plans.

I completed one year in this program and willing to apply for migration to Canada
what NOC should I use? is it NOC 3112?
Hello think noc 3112 is

Reactions: generaldoctor

generaldoctor

May 27, 2019
thank you for your reply

but as you read above this work mainly in CCU only, not as general practitioner nor rotating between the departments like what we did in our usual internship.

so, I am afraid that its not NOC 3112 ?

anyone can help or had same condition?

thank you