+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confuse

rjbenz10

Jun 28, 2017
hi, im new here and i just want to ask anyone if it's worth applying and spending for student visa? im already working on my express entry but i dont know if i can get enough points or if i get invited. Is it study and work in Canada alright. Will i be able to change my visa to working if ever i'll find sponsor? I hope anyone can share Thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You probably need to share your profile for anyone to comment such as IELTs scores if taken, current qualifications, work experience if any, planned course you might have in mind. Many people with the same idea plan for a minimum 2 year course as that could give them a 3 year post grad work permit, plenty time then to get that all important Canadian experience to support a PR application later PR. Downside though would be a study permit not a cheap option .

rjbenz10

Jun 28, 2017
You probably need to share your profile for anyone to comment such as IELTs scores if taken, current qualifications, work experience if any, planned course you might have in mind. Many people with the same idea plan for a minimum 2 year course as that could give them a 3 year post grad work permit, plenty time then to get that all important Canadian experience to support a PR application later PR. Downside though would be a study permit not a cheap option .
thanks for your reply. I think i can reach points for express entry. Im a nurse and been working for 10 years now. Im scheduled to take ielts next month. Its just that i want to be there soon. But i need to spend much money for study permit.