+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of receipt of document by CIC

Murhan

Feb 26, 2014
Greetings!
I would be very grateful if I could get your help on the following issue:
I sent my application document to CIC on December 17, 2013 through a courier and it was received by the office on 6th of January 2014 (according to the courier report and Canada post record. This means it has been more than 8 weeks since the office received my document BUT I haven't received any confirmation of receipt of document. Is this normal? I wrote an email but didn't get any response. I am thinking I should have received the confirmation by now and also an inquiry to proceed to medical examination. By the way, I am processing my application under the Manitoba Nominee program.
Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance for your help!!!

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Murhan said:
Greetings!
I sent my application document to CIC on December 17, 2013 through a courier and it was received by the office on 6th of January 2014 (according to the courier report and Canada post record. This means it has been more than 8 weeks since the office received my document BUT I haven't received any confirmation of receipt of document. Is this normal? I wrote an email but didn't get any response. I am thinking I should have received the confirmation by now and also an inquiry to proceed to medical examination. By the way, I am processing my application under the Manitoba Nominee program.
Any suggestions???
Hi

U will never get any confirmation of document received

Thanks

attitudefever

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
Murhan said:
Greetings!
Any suggestions???
This is pretty normal. The only email you will received from CIC is your AOR. Which usually takes 2 months or more from the date your file was received by the visa office.

Thanks

stephenpb

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
Murhan said:
Greetings!
Any suggestions???
Hi we share the same timeline but until now I haven't receive any medical request up to date.Have you received yours?

thanks,
stephen