+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of Permanent residence approved

Jcboyanntot

Aug 5, 2022
Hello everyone,
Just want to ask, after i received my confirmation of PR approve on email last August 1, 2022. Still waiting for portal request for a code. How does it take to send the portal request? Mostly others said 3days, but since last monday August 1 still not receive yet. Thank you

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
Hi, once you uploaded your information, you will have to wait for them to send you the portal information with the username and a temporary password. Mine took four days for them to respond

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
Just want to ask, after i received my confirmation of PR approve on email last August 1, 2022. Still waiting for portal request for a code. How does it take to send the portal request? Mostly others said 3days, but since last monday August 1 still not receive yet. Thank you
Did you replied to the email with the question asked?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
Can you share your timeline?

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
Yes, you have to send the information that IRCC requested using the email that they sent to you. the information that you will be sending will be used to generate the confirmation of permanent residence letter. Respond to IRCC email as quickly as possible