+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of company offering job with facilities and services.

Santosh A N

Sep 24, 2018
I had applied for job in a Canadian company"Husky energy", and have received reply with attachment of interview form which had asked nothing about my technical knowledge but general information.
After submitting that I got a appointment for the post of mechanical engineer fresher with 10500 CAD, with facilities and air ticket.
The company has provided me with Canadian embassy contacts and I need to get the visa.
I have not received any phone calls from their side.
Please help me whether this is a rack of true.
The company is not asking for money

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sounds completely a fake offer given nobody offers a job such as you mentioned without asking about more detail from an applicant . Can you post the offer here with personal details removed. Check the email address being used as well

See here a warning from the company about fake job offers, note they interview direct with an applicant and not just by someone filling in a form.

https://jobs.huskyenergy.com/

Santosh A N

Sep 24, 2018
I'm directly copying everting they mentioned in the offer letter, read it.
We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to the Husky Energy Company Canada and job reference number: L6G/218 on the above subject. The Husky Energy Company Canada Management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence Employment based on detailed recruitment by our official recruitment consultants; HUSKY ENERGY COMPANY, CANADA.
Further details are as follows:

Designation: Mechanical Engineering
Starting Salary: $10,500 CAD per month
Job Location: Oakville Canada
Start Date: You will be expected to resume duty on the 23/10/2018

Herein, you have been forwarded employer's prototype of appointment letter and contract conditions via e- mail (attached) for your perusal and digest; on your satisfaction and agreement with terms and response, you will be expected to start your job processes and will be sent hard copy of contract document through the DHL Courier Services for endorsement via Immigration Attorney here in Canada. Agreements will also be sign again during the job processes.

JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENTS:

All employee successfully screened and recruited for the Husky Energy Company Canada (and not presently possessing a valid Canada Residence and Work Permits Clearance papers) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of the necessary permits clearance papers with the Canada Immigration Services and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than five (5) working days after submission of employee's expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid Canada residence and work permits papers on or before the (24/06/2018) as a proof of readiness to join the Husky Energy Company Canada team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Husky Energy and also enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the Husky Energy Company Canada.

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently possess their valid Canada Residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid Residence and Work Permits papers with the Canada Immigration Services.

Note, that all Canada based employees are to report personally to our office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their contract documents. This is in line with the expatriate statutory law of the Canada in compliance with U.N. Terrorism Act.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Obviously a fake, they do not even have an Oakville Ontario location if you look at the real company website. They are mainly Western Canada based. Also another give away might be the email address they mailed you from.

Also note they want you to supply documents 3 months ago in June could be a typo but doubt it and suspect it is just a mass email sent to many people that whomever is behind it does not spend a lot of time on.

Expect the moment you deal with the immigration attorney will be the start of when you part with cash.

See also
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/2018/07/scammers-impersonating-pace-hr.html

Old link but same theme

http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/2012/12/husky-energy-oil-and-gas-company-inc.html

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Scammers are just not taking pride in their work these days... A very poor example of an old scam.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
They don't even change the wages now. It's always the same as all the other scams. At least change it (or put it down to a more believable wage).