+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation letter showing you've never obtained license in Vic, Australia

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi folks,

Yesterday I sent an email to VicRoads in the request of getting a confirmation letter from VicRoads that I've never obtained a license in Victoria. Will they send me an email confirming that they've received my request and will mail that letter to me?

Have anyone done this before? and how is the process?

Your comment is appreciated!

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Ah, driving license, I see. I thought it was about some kind of business registration...
Yes, anw, they emailed me the letter. I'm requesting them to mail me the original letter along with my Police Check when it's ready. Thank you anyway!

NagIndia

Jan 5, 2021
I am unable to find their Email address. I never held any licence in Victoria and need a letter stating the same.
Can someone provide their email address please?

Akshay999

Aug 3, 2023
Thank you so much for the information, and please excuse me because I have one question about Victoria driving license. In my case, I went to Australia in October 2018, but I got my learners license in October 2020, but when I order full drivers license history, it only states from the date of license issuance. But I can't acquire a letter that says I don't have a license for so and so period from October 2018 to July 2020. How can I obtain it?