+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Students New, Current & Alumni Whatsapp Group

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Dear All Conestoga Students,

Please let me know your mobile numbers and I will add you to our growing Whatsapp group from us to interact and discuss better on our further studies in Conestoga College

Also if there are any Alumni who would also like to join our group and share their Conestoga college experiences to us will be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Guys,

If there is anyone in this forum who are currently studying or have completed their studies in Conestoga College, please let me know if you are willing to share your college experiences by providing your whatsapp number and I shall add you to our Conestoga College Newbies Whatsapp group. :D

Thanks

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016

Please let me know your mobile numbers and I will add you to our growing Whatsapp group from us to interact and discuss better on our further studies in Conestoga College

Also if there are any Alumni who would also like to join our group and share their Conestoga college experiences to us will be greatly appreciated :)

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016

Arun Chauhan

Jun 1, 2017
Dear Conestoga college students
I am interested to go for graduate certificate course in engineering technology and safety management. If anyone is the alumini please addme in group

Whatsapp

Reactions: Samlawgray

Murari2626

Nov 27, 2018
Hi ! As i am new to this thread please helm me out with writing some special programs in Conestoga College Institute of Technology ...as i have to write an SOP( Statement of Purpose ) for student visa. Any best lines would immensely help me