Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
See the thing is obviously one is not intended to stay in brantford for whole of his/her life but one thing one can do is stay calm and patient , complete their course whether one year or two year and get good grades and then focus on jobs in other cities as well . Part time jobs are hard to find anywhere but one has to think that if you got a good college which i have heard from numerous no of persons that staff in brantford with laurier partnership is really good hence you get through the initial years easily and work your way towards how you actually want your life to pan out. No matter which city you live in everyone struggles through initial period of their new life
Agreed my friend! All the best to you!

Nothing against you or the college at all, my own brother is in Conestoga (Doon campus). Some agent from India tricked him to the course/college. Eager to come, he didn't think much, left his IT job back home and took it. Laurier is a university and a good one. Conestoga is a college.
Whenever I see my brother struggling with the course/subjects that don't make any sense, I feel the need to let people know to think twice thrice before take a course and college. That's all.

Reactions: gupt07ash

SahilThapar

Apr 25, 2019
Agreed my friend! All the best to you!

Nothing against you or the college at all, my own brother is in Conestoga (Doon campus). Some agent from India tricked him to the course/college. Eager to come, he didn't think much, left his IT job back home and took it. Laurier is a university and a good one. Conestoga is a college.
Whenever I see my brother struggling with the course/subjects that don't make any sense, I feel the need to let people know to think twice thrice before take a course and college. That's all.

This helps a lot i do consider your views too i am just going on a short one year course which i surely will convert into a two year course and about agents i had a known agent who has sent alot of individuals close to my family according to their portfolio and they all are really happy . Hence i have no issues regarding that and also brantford is very close to hamilton which is a great city to live in and if i dont like brantford would surely go to hamilton to live as it is only 30-35 kms and there are transit options available as to my knowledge.

Reactions: jaskarn cheema

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
This helps a lot i do consider your views too i am just going on a short one year course which i surely will convert into a two year course and about agents i had a known agent who has sent alot of individuals close to my family according to their portfolio and they all are really happy . Hence i have no issues regarding that and also brantford is very close to hamilton which is a great city to live in and if i dont like brantford would surely go to hamilton to live as it is only 30-35 kms and there are transit options available as to my knowledge.
Yeah right, Go-bus connects all major cities plus their is internal city transit.

Awesome! You are lucky to have a good agent! All the very best! :)