+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga sept 2019 brantfort campus

Feb 11, 2019
hello everyone, I'm from punjab, enrolled in Project management at Conestoga Brantford campus for intake of sept. 2019. If there is anyone going for the same campus please let me know. Thanks

Feb 11, 2018
hello everyone, I'm from punjab, enrolled in Project management at Conestoga Brantford campus for intake of sept. 2019. If there is anyone going for the same campus please let me know. Thanks
I got offer letter for the same but I want to know more about Brantford campus , I searched and saw just a small building . I think it's not good campus as there's no images on Google , there are no reviews I don't know why .

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I got offer letter for the same but I want to know more about Brantford campus , I searched and saw just a small building . I think it's not good campus as there's no images on Google , there are no reviews I don't know why .
It seems to be that they have acquired the building in August last year from some other university. The Google Street View photo is of the old University that used to occupy the building. It is a small building and a small campus, you may not get all the facilities. There are no reviews since it is only 6 months old since they got it.

Reactions: Raghav Vermani
Feb 11, 2019
bro. i also had a same doubt..but then i talk to students who are studying in Brantford n they said that it's a nice place to live and there are lots of job opportunities...no issue regarding part time work

Feb 11, 2019
y
It seems to be that they have acquired the building in August last year from some other university. The Google Street View photo is of the old University that used to occupy the building. It is a small building and a small campus, you may not get all the facilities. There are no reviews since it is only 6 months old since they got it.
i talked to my frnd who is studying in doon campus..n he said that conestoga is developing that campus...and they are shifting some courses to Brantford campus to increase the popularity of it

Feb 11, 2018
L
bro. i also had a same doubt..but then i talk to students who are studying in Brantford n they said that it's a nice place to live and there are lots of job opportunities...no issue regarding part time work
Lol did they really said that "there are lots of job opportunities " bro look at the population of Brantford it's a small village nothing else . Think about it again

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
L

Lol did they really said that "there are lots of job opportunities " bro look at the population of Brantford it's a small village nothing else . Think about it again
Agreed, my spouse's cousin got admsn there last year and she is already fed up. There aren't much opportunities for part time job, she had to go to another city for that. Not much housing options, and college is just one small building. We went with her to make her settle, believe me, no one wanna leave in that ghost town. :)

Reactions: gupt07ash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
A city with a population of over 98000 is a village to you ohh god
And the population does not define anything, some people live in serene places by choice. What the other person meant was there aren't any career opportunities and no options for students to even work part time. Sept. intake is the biggest intake, part time jobs go really fast then.

Reactions: gupt07ash

SahilThapar

Apr 25, 2019
And the population does not define anything, some people live in serene places by choice. What the other person meant was there aren't any career opportunities and no options for students to even work part time. Sept. intake is the biggest intake, part time jobs go really fast then.
See the thing is obviously one is not intended to stay in brantford for whole of his/her life but one thing one can do is stay calm and patient , complete their course whether one year or two year and get good grades and then focus on jobs in other cities as well . Part time jobs are hard to find anywhere but one has to think that if you got a good college which i have heard from numerous no of persons that staff in brantford with laurier partnership is really good hence you get through the initial years easily and work your way towards how you actually want your life to pan out. No matter which city you live in everyone struggles through initial period of their new life

Reactions: jaskarn cheema