+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Did anyone apply and got offer letter for Jan 2019 intake from Conestoga college ?

I have applied on March 26th and still the status shows as "Application Received ". How long time they will take to process the application being given the current situation ?

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
bro,they haven't yet concluded giving offer letter for some Sept intake courses.We might get after may only..I applied on the very first day it opened.

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
bro,they haven't yet concluded giving offer letter for some Sept intake courses.We might get after may only..I applied on the very first day it opened.
Hey Bro

Thanks for your reply. Even I heard the same from Conestoga college and they do not have time estimate for when to start processing the Jan application.

By the way, when did you apply ?

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hey Bro

Thanks for your reply. Even I heard the same from Conestoga college and they do not have time estimate for when to start processing the Jan application.

By the way, when did you apply ?
I don't remember the date exactly.But I think I applied on the very first day it opened.

bibin1993

Mar 7, 2017
Did anyone apply and got offer letter for Jan 2019 intake from Conestoga college ?

I have applied on March 26th and still the status shows as "Application Received ". How long time they will take to process the application being given the current situation ?
its too early to give loa wait at least 3-4 months because admin department may busy with sep 2018 stuffs so i would say keep patience thats it if u r early then nothing to worry ur loa come soon