Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
now its changed ..i checked few minutes back...acceptable conditional(review in process) whats that mean?
U'll get your LOA soon.Conestoga gives only conditional acceptance.The conditions are the full fee submission and study permit approval.they provide conditional acceptance to each and everyone.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
ok ..
U'll get your LOA soon.Conestoga gives only conditional acceptance.The conditions are the full fee submission and study permit approval.they provide conditional acceptance to each and everyone.
whats ur status ..changed or not?

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
hey..wts ur status shwing??
and u said earlier few folks already got Loa..how u knw and wen they applied??
they also got same acceptable conditional or wt?
I am not sure whether it is conditional or not but few of them have received LOA who have applied in the month of February and March 1st week.

My apllicappli status is showing as documents under review, I have applied on March 26th

sandy92

May 8, 2018
okk
I am not sure whether it is conditional or not but few of them have received LOA who have applied in the month of February and March 1st week.

My apllicappli status is showing as documents under review, I have applied on March 26th[/QUOTEm
that time jan intake is open??
i mean on 1st feb.

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018

My apllicappli status is showing as documents under review, I have applied on March 26th
i have applied on 5 th march its showing >> Application has been received

any help please