+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

Pavan126

May 23, 2018
Hi I applied on March 26 for many days it was acceptable condition...... Yesterday it was accepted. So don't worry if your status is acceptable condition then you will get it very soon.

Reactions: Harika2511

Harika2511

May 20, 2018
Hi I applied on March 26 for many days it was acceptable condition...... Yesterday it was accepted. So don't worry if your status is acceptable condition then you will get it very soon.
Wow !!!....Congratulations...motivating reply though:):). Which course did u apply for and did u send them any reminder regarding ur status or application ??

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey Bro,

Congratulation and thanks for your reply.

May I know for how long time was it been in acceptable condition ?

Pavan126

May 23, 2018
I applied for Construction Project Management.
I had checked my status on May 18 for the first time. I don't know how long it was acceptable condition.
Don't worry even I was tensed regarding acceptance. Since you guys applied well ahead you will surely get accepted.

Pavan126

May 23, 2018
Wow !!!....Congratulations...motivating reply though:):). Which course did u apply for and did u send them any reminder regarding ur status or application ??
Thank you
No I didn't give them any reminder. They asked me for passport though I had given it before. It's all. Have patience

sandy92

May 8, 2018
See, collage recieved applications and they are working now to provide offers.
You have submitted application on time and your status is showing conditional review and they haven’t asked you for any document that means your application is analysed and they will provide you offer soon.
heyyy !!
my status is nw chngd to accepted conditionally...ur is also dis or wt?