+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Don’t worry !!!
Yours status of application changed on 9th May that means you will get offer soon because collage is taking 8-15 days after showing this staus.
I got offer after 10 days of showing this staus.

Hoping for best result for u

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Don’t worry !!!
Yours status of application changed on 9th May that means you will get offer soon because collage is taking 8-15 days after showing this staus.
I got offer after 10 days of showing this staus.

Hoping for best result for u
when did your status changed?.. i mean acceptable condtions and in brackets it was written lyk this(review in process)

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
My status got changed on 7th May. On 15th May, my agent mailed a remider to collage which actually works for me and on that night I got mail from collage that they have given me offer.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
My status got changed on 7th May. On 15th May, my agent mailed a remider to collage which actually works for me and on that night I got mail from collage that they have given me offer.
okk sounds great...i also remind them but they replied like that.u also received mail like me?

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Actually I recieved offer of instead of reply.
I think if they have good tuning with agent and if student is fullfilling requirements then they provide offer one-two days before actual time on request put by agent.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Actually I recieved offer of instead of reply.
I think if they have good tuning with agent and if student is fullfilling requirements then they provide offer one-two days before actual time on request put by agent.
that may be a valid point..

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
See, collage recieved applications and they are working now to provide offers.
You have submitted application on time and your status is showing conditional review and they haven’t asked you for any document that means your application is analysed and they will provide you offer soon.

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Ya. Same as you !!
I know how you are feeling now. That’s why I am explaining you as I was in same condition last week.

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Acceptable condition mean you have to pay fee of one year. Nothing apart that
Its also mentioned in my offer to that I have to pay one year fee.