+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College September 2019 intake

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Algonquin opened from 1st of December and I applied for Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assessment PG diploma on 3rd December through IDP. But got refusal as I haven't have Biology course during my Bachelor's of Science degree in India.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Algonquin opened from 1st of December and I applied for Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assessment PG diploma on 3rd December through IDP. But got refusal as I haven't have Biology course during my Bachelor's of Science degree in India.
thats what my AGENT told me, but I didn't get any confirmation from the college itself.

Laveena22

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Ohh.. So left with Conestoga ..
Is there any other colleges which are yet to open for fall 19?

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
Conestoga is not giving offer letters to the international students for September right now since they are processing May Intake.

I have applied on 18 December and still waiting for LOA. I guess they will take some time.

Laveena22

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Conestoga is not giving offer letters to the international students for September right now since they are processing May Intake.

I have applied on 18 December and still waiting for LOA. I guess they will take some time.
I have applied on 20th November. Still waiting for the response .