+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College May 2019 Intake

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
You have to login to International Portal and check your current application status. Let me know what it says.
I have applied through agent, she said have to wait as application is under process they will reponse by the end of this month for sure

Prit22

May 20, 2017
I have applied through agent, she said have to wait as application is under process they will reponse by the end of this month for sure
Yes even I applied through agent, and the application goes through following steps:
-Application Received
-Documents Under review
-Acceptable Conditional
-Accepted Conditionally
You can go to international portal:
https://internationalportal.conestogac.on.ca/InternationalApplication/Content/Login/Login.aspx?smid=1
Input you Student Id & password (i.e. DOB - YYYYMMDD) and check your status.

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Yes even I applied through agent, and the application goes through following steps:
-Application Received
-Documents Under review
-Acceptable Conditional
-Accepted Conditionally
You can go to international portal:
https://internationalportal.conestogac.on.ca/InternationalApplication/Content/Login/Login.aspx?smid=1
Input you Student Id & password (i.e. DOB - YYYYMMDD) and check your status.
My agent has submitted his own id(IDp) details so they cant share but she said application is on under process.

Prit22

May 20, 2017
My agent has submitted his own id(IDp) details so they cant share but she said application is on under process.
Even I submitted through IDP. You received acknowledgement letter right? In that your student ID is mentioned.

P.s.: I'm telling you to do all this because I don't want to rely on IDP (Agent). They sometimes are very busy and look at your application after weeks.

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Even I submitted through IDP. You received acknowledgement letter right? In that your student ID is mentioned.

P.s.: I'm telling you to do all this because I don't want to rely on IDP (Agent). They sometimes are very busy and look at your application after weeks.
Yes i received but No student id is mentioned on acknowldgmnt

Prit22

May 20, 2017
Yes i received but No student id is mentioned on acknowldgmnt
Okay np. Just to let u know i have already received offer letter from Conestoga College for May 2019 so if you need any help you can ask. Also, can i know which course are you looking for?