+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college Fall 2019

Abhishekbb

Feb 21, 2019
I have got visa for conestoga college may intake but I dont know anyone is ontario. So can i land in montreal and live some days with my family relatives there. Then they will help me in shifting to kitchener. Would there be any problem for me landing in Montreal as it is a different province?

dhillonl21

Mar 5, 2018
I have got visa for conestoga college may intake but I dont know anyone is ontario. So can i land in montreal and live some days with my family relatives there. Then they will help me in shifting to kitchener. Would there be any problem for me landing in Montreal as it is a different province?
What’s your profile bro??pls share

And you should talk to ur consultant abt this but from my opinion u should land in same province in which u got visa

Dineshkar

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone applied for Wireless networking in Conestoga for Sept intake? If yes anyone got LOA ? I applied on March 9th!

stanley0429

Apr 28, 2019
Hi, applied for 2-year pg certificate in applied network and system infrastructure, offer letter received...

I am suspecting why this course belongs to the School of Workforce Development in Conestoga College, but not the School of
Applied Computer Science & Information Technology...

Anyway, a good chance for getting a PGWP of 3 years but I am worrying about if I can get a job in Ontario so I can apply for OINP international student stream...

Since this course is related to IT infrastructure, which is not a demanding field in the "IT world", unlike software engineer...

hhsudhan32

Nov 8, 2017
Guys my education loan got rejected, I paid the deposit though, Sept intake 2019. project management, will college provide deferral?

The thing is i have 13 backlogs. 30+ attempts. I finally got into this one college and now edu loan got rejected, I don't know what to do.

Please help.

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Guys my education loan got rejected, I paid the deposit though, Sept intake 2019. project management, will college provide deferral?

The thing is i have 13 backlogs. 30+ attempts. I finally got into this one college and now edu loan got rejected, I don't know what to do.

Please help.
You need reference for education loan through bank. It may help you get it approved. Try pnb. Don't mention diploma to banks

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hi, applied for 2-year pg certificate in applied network and system infrastructure, offer letter received...

I am suspecting why this course belongs to the School of Workforce Development in Conestoga College, but not the School of
Applied Computer Science & Information Technology...

Anyway, a good chance for getting a PGWP of 3 years but I am worrying about if I can get a job in Ontario so I can apply for OINP international student stream...

Since this course is related to IT infrastructure, which is not a demanding field in the "IT world", unlike software engineer...
You can change the program afterwards

iamarjunchandra

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Category........

Please help.
Brother, I am in the same boat. Got acceptance from Conestoga with 30 backlogs. Have you got your visa? kindly reply.