+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college 2020

Mayur Nagpal

Nov 9, 2019
I have applied into Conestoga college Doon Kitchener on 8-11-2019 for May 2020 intake . Simultaneously I have also applied into centennial for May 2020 intake . Obviously centennial has bigger reputation and class of education. For the backup option I have applied into Conestoga. But after studying the course structure of Conestoga college I am very much impressed. Still I want to go into centennial. Can you guys please help me with this decision. Can you please tell me the pros of Conestoga? Can you please tell me whether I should wait for centennial offer letter after getting from Conestoga? I have applied into centennial on 4-11-19.

Reactions: Sai poondla

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
I have applied into Conestoga college Doon Kitchener on 8-11-2019 for May 2020 intake . Simultaneously I have also applied into centennial for May 2020 intake . Obviously centennial has bigger reputation and class of education. For the backup option I have applied into Conestoga. But after studying the course structure of Conestoga college I am very much impressed. Still I want to go into centennial. Can you guys please help me with this decision. Can you please tell me the pros of Conestoga? Can you please tell me whether I should wait for centennial offer letter after getting from Conestoga? I have applied into centennial on 4-11-19.
Which course u applied for in conestoga?

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations So happy for you. When did you apply? Which course and when did you get the approval? Can you please share your profile?
Hii bruhh did you got admit for may2020 ? Or are you in Canada right now? I m having query regarding applied manufacturing management. If u can plz help me thru it?

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hey everyone Conestoga is "tatti" college in terms of schedule, very less off campus opportunities for part time, expensive rentals/housing
I highly suggest that you folks apply to colleges in Toronto etc for a better chance at survival.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I believe Centennial campuses are within the city of Toronto and more academic reputation and opportunity for internship and part-time job. For prospective international student, especially for those with no relatives or friends in Canada, it is better to start with institutions located in major cities.

Reactions: gupt07ash

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
Hey everyone Conestoga is "tatti" college in terms of schedule, very less off campus opportunities for part time, expensive rentals/housing
I highly suggest that you folks apply to colleges in Toronto etc for a better chance at survival.
Bhai kya ho gaya esa to?