+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

conditional offer of acceptance in uni of regina

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Status changed to : " GS Cond'l Offer of Acceptance "

what does it mean ??
i have submitted my scanned docs so now will i have to send it via post ??
will they mail me ??
what is the next procedure??
what will i do next??

manbir_aulakh

May 30, 2013
WHAT IF YOU ACCEPTED?:
If you sent your documents by email: If you are accepted, you will receive a conditional admission letter with a list of official documents that you will need to send. An official document must bear an original university seal or stamp and be received in an unopened envelope that has been clearly sealed and endorsed by the issuing institution. Documents which are not stamped and sealed, have been opened, or are received electronically will be considered unofficial. Recommendation letters will need to arrive in our office in a sealed envelope, with the signature of the referee across the seal of the envelope. Official recommendation letters must exactly match the unofficial copy submitted for the review process.
If you sent your documents by mail: If you are accepted, you will receive an unconditional admission letter, as long as your documents are complete and official

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
manbir_aulakh said:
WHAT IF YOU ACCEPTED?:
If you sent your documents by email: If you are accepted, you will receive a conditional admission letter with a list of official documents that you will need to send. An official document must bear an original university seal or stamp and be received in an unopened envelope that has been clearly sealed and endorsed by the issuing institution. Documents which are not stamped and sealed, have been opened, or are received electronically will be considered unofficial. Recommendation letters will need to arrive in our office in a sealed envelope, with the signature of the referee across the seal of the envelope. Official recommendation letters must exactly match the unofficial copy submitted for the review process.
If you sent your documents by mail: If you are accepted, you will receive an unconditional admission letter, as long as your documents are complete and official
when will i get the conditional letter??
how many weeks should i wait ??

manbir_aulakh

May 30, 2013
saadengg43 said:
send your documents as soon as possible.......and mail them to send LOA.....duration depends on Currier service and your location...

manbir_aulakh

May 30, 2013
manbir_aulakh said:
send your documents as soon as possible.......and mail them to send LOA.....duration depends on Currier service and your location...
this is email i received from regina..when i submitted my application.....read it carefully......it has all answers u need......

(**Please note that all documents must arrive in our office by the March 31st deadline for consideration for September 2013 admission. Please note that completed applications will not be reviewed until AFTER the posted deadline. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that documents arrive by the posted deadline.**

We have received your application for the program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research at the University of Regina.
This is a reminder that the following documents are still required to complete your application. Your application WILL NOT be reviewed until all documents are received in our office. If at any time you wish to withdraw your application please inform our office as soon as possible.

There are two ways to submit your documents, please choose only ONE method:
1) Send hard copies - if you are admitted, you would receive unconditional admission as long as your documents are complete and correct
2) Send emailed copies for review purposes only - if you are admitted, you would receive conditional admission until official copies of your documents have been received

**IMPORTANT - Only submit your application documents in one format. Do not send both a scanned copy and a hard copy of your documents. If you send scanned copies, do NOT send hard copies of your documents. If you are admitted, the hard copies of your official documents will be requested at that time.

1)___POST SECONDARY TRANSCRIPTS: from PTU
See submission instructions below. ONE copy of all previous undergraduate and graduate transcripts is required even if a degree was not awarded. This includes courses for which you have received transfer credit. Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified literal translation. If the transcript does not indicate that the degree was awarded, a degree certificate is to be included.

2)__OFFICIAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE: from PTU
See submission instructions below. One copy of all previous undergraduate and graduate degree certificates. Degree certificates in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified literal translation.

3)__TWO CONFIDENTIAL LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
See submission instructions below. The two letters of reference are to be from persons (academics, employers) who can critically assess the applicant's ability to do research and advanced courses. The form can be found here: http://www.uregina.ca/gradstudies/forms/Confidential%20Recommendation.pdf

4)__RESUME: this was to be included as part of your online application
Outlines one's previous education and work experience

5)__PERSONAL STATEMENT: this was to be included as part of your online application
Outlines one’s purpose in applying to graduate studies.

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY**:

HOW TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS

Transcripts and Degree Certificates - please choose only one method
By email - Transcripts must be emailed to graddocs@uregina.ca as ONE pdf attachment for all transcripts and degree certificates. The pdf must be only one document that is less than 3MB, 100dpi and in grey scale
By mail - One copy of all post-secondary transcripts and a degree certificate must arrive in our office in a sealed envelope from the issuing university, with the university's stamp across the seal of the envelope. See the mailing address below.

Recommendation Letters - please choose only one method
By email - Your referee must email this letter on your behalf; you may not email this letter on your own. Your referee is to email a pdf letter to graddocs@uregina.ca, and the pdf must have your referee's signature on the letter. The pdf must be only one document that is less than 3MB, 100dpi and in grey scale
By mail - Your referee is to complete a recommendation letter for you and seal it in an envelope. The referee must sign his/her signature across the seal of the envelope. They may then return it to you to send to the mailing address below.

English Proficiency (if requested in the list above) - please choose only one method
By email - You may email a copy of your English proficiency score to graddocs@uregina.ca The pdf must be only one document that is less than 3MB, 100dpi and in grey scale
By mail - The testing centre must send your official score to the mailing address below

If sending documents by email - send to graddocs@uregina.ca Documents sent to any other email addresses will not be accepted
If sending documents by mail - send to:
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
North Residence Tower, Room 110.2
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2

PLEASE DO NOT SEND: Please note that if you send any of the following items, they will NOT be included as part of your application: hard copies of your CV and personal statement, high school transcripts, work experience certification, photocopies of passports, honor certificates, professional development course certificates, sporting results, more than two recommendation letters, or writing samples unless required as part of your application. All material you do send must be unbound and single-sided. If you are unsure, please ask***

WHAT IF I AM ACCEPTED?:

HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR DOCUMENTS:
Please note that you are able to view the status of your application by logging back into your account. Once you see a date beside an item, that means it has been received. Please note that after receipt of your documents, it make take up to one week to be entered into our system to be visible to you. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all documents arrive by the posted deadline.

HOW LONG WILL A DECISION TAKE? Applications are not sent for review until after the posted application deadline. Decision letters will be mailed out 4 months AFTER the posted application deadline, in July 2013. If you are admitted, admission letters are valid for one year, so obtaining a visa will not be an issue.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION
Please contact gss2@uregina.ca

Thanks,)

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
saadengg43 said:
Just send an email to them. Scanned copy of conditional LOA will be emailed to you in a day or two. Hard copy will be received through regular mail which takes upto 15-20 days

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
shahzaman1984 said:
Just send an email to them. Scanned copy of conditional LOA will be emailed to you in a day or two. Hard copy will be received through regular mail which takes upto 15-20 days
I have emailed them to email me the conditional letter.
they email me

The letter will not be scanned into our system until sometime next week. You may send me a reminder email next week.

Midey

Apr 6, 2015
saadengg43 said:
I have emailed them to email me the conditional letter.
they email me

The letter will not be scanned into our system until sometime next week. You may send me a reminder email next week.
I got Conditional Admission too.. MSC Computer Science. Can I use the Conditional letter to apply for VISA?

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hello, can we not request university of Regina to send a soft copy while the hard copy is in transit?

fahadwaleed

Nov 18, 2015
hello all,
i'm planning to apply for M.eng Petroleum system engg (projct based) program for fall-2016.
i have bachelors in Mechanical engg with 3.31/4.00 CGPA and have almost 3 years of experience in oil & gas industry.

can anyone please guide me the most appropriate way to apply for this course which can enhance my chance of acceptance.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

savajapurva

Mar 25, 2018
I got Conditional Admission too.. MSC Computer Science. Can I use the Conditional letter to apply for VISA?
Hey Bro,
I also applied in U of R for Fall 2018
-----------------------------------------------
Application Data:-
---------------------
Admission Term: 2018 Fall
Admission Type: Non-Cdn Post-Secondary Inst.
Application Status: Incomplete; Items outstanding
Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection
Current Program:Master of Science
Level: Graduate
Program: MSc Computer Science Course
Catalog Term: 2018 Fall
College: Graduate Studies & Research
Campus: U of R
Major and Department: Computer Science, Computer Science
Date Created: Feb 21, 2018
--------------------
My Profile is,
10th = 90%
12th = 70%
BE(Till 7th sem) CGPA = 7.99
IELTS = 7(L-6.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-6.5)
--------------------
I also applied in Fanshawe and Cambrian Collage and in Carleton University for Fall and in Windsor University for 2019 January Intake in MAC program.
-------------------
Please share your profile and mail id so we can get in touch if any update received.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
So, Today received an email from U of R with the conditional offer letter for my sister.

Condition(s): Submission of the following document(s):
- Official transcript and marks sheets from Punjab Technological University (all levels)
- Official degree certificate from Punjab Technological University (Bachelor)
- Official degree certificate from Punjab Technological University (Master)
All conditions must be fulfilled before you can register for courses in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.

so, I'm confused do we need to send original degree certificates to get an unconditional offer letter?
Also can she apply for study visa with conditional offer letter or no?

Jau9033

Feb 22, 2018
No .. no need to send original degree certificate instead of it you will send photo copy of degree certificate . But photo copy should be sent with shield envelope of your university.

Reactions: rituritz