+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional Acceptance letter URGENT

MontyP

Jul 12, 2016
Hello!

I have got a conditional acceptance letter from the university and I have yet to apply for the student visa.
Can I apply for the visa with this letter or should I first get an unconditional letter first? I can maybe save 15 days if I can apply with the conditional letter as the requested GRE scores will take around 15 days to deliver, the GRE score is the condition in the letter.
The University checklist does mention "Unconditional offer letter" but some have said that you can apply with a conditional.

Any expert help please?

Country - India

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Condition has to be definitely met at the time of Visa application.

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
MontyP said:
Hello!

I have got a conditional acceptance letter from the university and I have yet to apply for the student visa.
Can I apply for the visa with this letter or should I first get an unconditional letter first? I can maybe save 15 days if I can apply with the conditional letter as the requested GRE scores will take around 15 days to deliver, the GRE score is the condition in the letter.
The University checklist does mention "Unconditional offer letter" but some have said that you can apply with a conditional.

Any expert help please?

Country - India
I've applied with conditional offer. My condition was that I had to obtain certain minimum grades and submit degree certificates. But I only get all that on the 13th of August. If i had waited until then, then I defo wouldn't get the study permit in time to make it for the fall semester. My conditional offer said it could be used to apply for study permit so I went ahead and applied

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
jonsnow said:
I've applied with conditional offer. My condition was that I had to obtain certain minimum grades and submit degree certificates. But I only get all that on the 13th of August. If i had waited until then, then I defo wouldn't get the study permit in time to make it for the fall semester. My conditional offer said it could be used to apply for study permit so I went ahead and applied
Makes sense ...My condition was to have IELTS score of overall 6 and minimum 5.5 and my consultant advised that we can apply only when
we have IELTS score ready.

marie0707

Apr 27, 2016
I'm in the same boat. I applied with a conditional offer as by the time I get the unconditional offer in august it will be too late. I got conflicting advice on this. Some people told me I could apply with conditional offer and then submit my unconditional offer when I get it. Some people told me I wouldn't be allowed to do that. The conditional offer says I can use it for immigration. I would love to know the answer to this but I guess I'll just have to find out.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
marie0707 said:
I'm in the same boat. I applied with a conditional offer as by the time I get the unconditional offer in august it will be too late. I got conflicting advice on this. Some people told me I could apply with conditional offer and then submit my unconditional offer when I get it. Some people told me I wouldn't be allowed to do that. The conditional offer says I can use it for immigration. I would love to know the answer to this but I guess I'll just have to find out.
What are the conditions on your offer letter?

asifssds

May 29, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
30-06-2016
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
Med's Request
Not yet
I myself did not apply with the conditional one. The condition in my acceptance letter was to pay the first semester fee for your seat confirmation. I paid the fee and included the semester fee receipt with that acceptance letter.

marie0707

Apr 27, 2016
I was told by a viable source that the embassy would start the process of the application with the conditional letter and will allow you to submit the unconditional letter once you get it.
Then they will process the study permit once they have the unconditional letter.
But keep getting conflicting responses in this forum so I guess I'll just find out as my application is already submitted.
I had to because if I waited I would not get the study permit on time.

Muneer24

Jul 11, 2016
you should apply with an unconditional letter if possible. better to be safe then sorry is what i say!
visa rejection will look bad and then there are additional steps you will have to take explaining why it got rejected.
just wait it out if you can
good luck!

Rbh89

Jun 12, 2015
marie0707 said:
I was told by a viable source that the embassy would start the process of the application with the conditional letter and will allow you to submit the unconditional letter once you get it.
Then they will process the study permit once they have the unconditional letter.
But keep getting conflicting responses in this forum so I guess I'll just find out as my application is already submitted.
I had to because if I waited I would not get the study permit on time.
Did you study permit get approved?

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
So what was the decision on your visa , i have applied with conditional offer letter ( just need to submit one document) ?