Condition of cash jobs in Brampton !

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the chances of getting a cash job in brampton and what is the average pay ?..thnxx in advance :)

AP1510

Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29June,2011
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Med's Done....
20June,2011 (Pre-Medical)
Interview........
20July,2011
VISA ISSUED...
20July,2011
LANDED..........
22Aug,2011
condition is good u should know punjabi or gujrati. minmum 5-7 range.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AP1510 said:
condition is good u should know punjabi or gujrati. minmum 5-7 range.
thnxx a lot AP1510 ..u made my day by saying dat.Actually i am a punjabi so no problem abt punjabi.And are there any special requirements like I heard dat some employers require u to have a sin no. or any other requirements like that ? :)

Kirtan1

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
21, Oct , 2011
Interview........
Not Applicable , SPP
VISA ISSUED...
16.Nov. 2011
LANDED..........
20, Dec, 2011
wow , i m gujarati lols, so what kinda jobs r available for gujarati people ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maherd said:
thnxx a lot AP1510 ..u made my day by saying dat.Actually i am a punjabi so no problem abt punjabi.And are there any special requirements like I heard dat some employers require u to have a sin no. or any other requirements like that ? :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/australia-cancels-visa-of-15066-students-including-indians-t86425.0.html

The same thing happen in Canada as well. Brampton is a place with full of immigrants from South Asia. Canadian Police focus mainly on such areas to track down workers/employers without proper papers.

I am sorry if I am discouraging you.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kirtan1 said:
wow , i m gujarati lols, so what kinda jobs r available for gujarati people ?
y does a web designer need a part time job now hmm ?..lol

Kirtan1

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
21, Oct , 2011
Interview........
Not Applicable , SPP
VISA ISSUED...
16.Nov. 2011
LANDED..........
20, Dec, 2011
Maherd said:
y does a web designer need a part time job now hmm ?..lol
Thats right , but i want to be prepared for all the upcoming conditions .

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/australia-cancels-visa-of-15066-students-including-indians-t86425.0.html

The same thing happen in Canada as well. Brampton is a place with full of immigrants from South Asia. Canadian Police focus mainly on such areas to track down workers/employers without proper papers.

I am sorry if I am discouraging you.
See dude we know there is a risk.You might belong to a wealthy family dats y u are nt worried about these things.But all those belonging to middle class families can only expect their parents to pay triple the amount of fee ,i mean the fee charged from international students but can't expect them to even support our living there.Futhermore, to add to our problems u can't work for the first 6 months so dat is the reason u have to look for cash jobs.We were nt born to break rules, situation force us to.Srry If i was a bit harsh but thats the truth.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
@ Maherd - but bro just think about what will happen if you get caught? You'll be deported back to your home country and you will be paying back your loan with interest. Just think about it!

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rupak14 said:
@ Maherd - but bro just think about what will happen if you get caught? You'll be deported back to your home country and you will be paying back your loan with interest. Just think about it!
First of all I am nt using the loan so there is no point in paying back the interest or even the principal amount.I wud rather say even u guys are ryt at ur point of views,but the thing is u have to weigh ur options.Taking risk and working illegally or rather sleep on a foothpath and die in the svere cold.Coz i haven't got enough money to make it thru the first 8 months and paying 500 $ a month !

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Well whatever your financial condition is everything you should do in a foreign country should be ethical especially because your actions could have effects on not only your family but also on the reputation of your country. Anyways I'd say working hard and abiding the rules might get you somewhere in life. Just expressing my opinion I'm not here to judge anybody, Good luck

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hi, students going for jan 12 , since one can not apply for off campus work permit until and unless 6 months study is completed, wont it be a situation that students will get work permit as late as dec 12 ?

that is Jan to April (4 months )
than may to august ( summer break {no studies too} ; during which students wont be able to work due to no work permit )
Sept to Oct ( two months more study as part of fall semester o complete a total of 6 months study )
Nov , December ....processing time for work permit application.

so the work permit will be available at about one year :eek:... it will make difficult situation for us students ..but than we have to abide the law for a better future and a good night sleep..

please correct me if i am wrong..

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ad singh said:
hi, students going for jan 12 , since one can not apply for off campus work permit until and unless 6 months study is completed, wont it be a situation that students will get work permit as late as dec 12 ?

that is Jan to April (4 months )
than may to august ( summer break {no studies too} ; during which students wont be able to work due to no work permit )
Sept to Oct ( two months more study as part of fall semester o complete a total of 6 months study )
Nov , December ....processing time for work permit application.

so the work permit will be available at about one year :eek:... it will make difficult situation for us students ..but than we have to abide the law for a better future and a good night sleep..

please correct me if i am wrong..
Well dat depends on your chosen college and particularly on your chosen course's curriculum.In my case I have 2 study terms all together i.e. from Jan to April and May to Sept.My holidays are going to be from sept to jan.And if you have a study term mid way i.e. from may to sept, then yes it is a problem. Then definitely you have to choose my way ( cash jobs ) :D. And to all others who replied ....see situations force us to break laws another example !

NeedleArtist

Star Member
Oct 9, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, no situations are "forcing" you to break the rules. There's a reason that new students are required to show not only that they have sufficient funds available to them upon entry to cover their education costs, but also for living expenses for the first year. Now, I'm clearly not naiive, and I know that many arrive with fraudulent financial froofs of funds. But if they choose to do so, its their fault alone if they find themselves without the financial means to survive without working illegally. No one is "forcing" you into a position of "having" to break the law.