+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concordia university montreal fall 2016 applicants

inuwa2

Jan 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Lagos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in February as well. Still no response. Stuck at 'file being assessed'. UK takes only 1 to 3 weeks to get accepted or rejected, but Canada it's now been more than three months. That's really poor

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
inuwa2 said:
I applied in February as well. Still no response. Stuck at 'file being assessed'. UK takes only 1 to 3 weeks to get accepted or rejected, but Canada it's now been more than three months. That's really poor
Applied in Jan, it's best to give up the hope now. We can't keep waiting, it's been forever.

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
send a mail to agi csordas at agi@encs.concordia.ca .she is admission officer. she will definitely reply something.

inuwa2

Jan 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Lagos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks, has anyone heard from them?

rajveer69

Jun 5, 2016
Got unconditional offer letter from university of windsor for Meng mechanical (automotive option)
havin no gap in studies with btech percentage of 79%. Ielts score 7 with 6+ in each module.
I hav paid my first year tuition fee and also GIC funds! Moreover bank loan of 7.5lac is also there
What are m chances of getting visa? And do I need to write SOP to VO?

Rahul2916

Jun 10, 2016
Myself rahul
Done b.tech mechanical with 67 percent 2015
Diploma mechanical 60 percent 2012
10 th with 73 percent 2009
But ielts overall score 6
Apllied in concordia university for me mechanical engg
Will i get admission

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Hi Future and Current Concordians,

The application status on myConcordia portal changed to 'Conditional Admit' 4 days ago but I still haven't received an e-mail containing some PDF offer letter.

is this delay normal? Did any of you face this issue?

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Hello,
Just wanna ask that according to CAQ dates approved are from dec16. Although the course start sept 16?
Does it matter?

Actually, my course start with official in winter 2017, but there is one urgent module in sept16 ,if I won't attend it, admission will be cancelled...
My university wants me to come for sept symposium on visitor and then apply for study permit....
What should I do? Apply study permit with the same CAQ n invitation latter for sept?
Plz advise

inuwa2

Jan 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Lagos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool.keith said:
I got conditional offer, anyone else with conditional admit?
Woow! Congratulations! What's your profile? And how long did the decision took?

anu7777

Jun 21, 2016
HAs anyone received the official admit letter yet? I got acceptance email on June 18 and I accepted it the same day. I'm waiting for the official admit letter so that i can apply for visa. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
anu7777 said:
HAs anyone received the official admit letter yet? I got acceptance email on June 18 and I accepted it the same day. I'm waiting for the official admit letter so that i can apply for visa. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
You can apply for visa using the email copy, no need to wait for mail.

krlss26

Aug 23, 2015
Is anyone else still waiting for acceptance? It's been so long. The director of the program keeps telling me I'll hear from the university "shortly". :(

Applied to Mechanical Engineering

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
krlss26 said:
Is anyone else still waiting for acceptance? It's been so long. The director of the program keeps telling me I'll hear from the university "shortly". :(

Applied to Mechanical Engineering
You might here soon, they really are giving out decision these days