+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concordia university montreal fall 2016 applicants

Pradeepa

Jul 21, 2015
My Concordia Portal...yesterday the status shows that I have been admitted.. Asked to accept or reject the offer.. I accepted it...now status is showing as "we are pleased you have accepted admission to this program, and look forward to welcoming you to Concordia University! You must pay the confirmation deposit before able to proceed with registration. Please contact the person who signed the offer of admission should you need any further assistance"

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pradeepa said:
My Concordia Portal...yesterday the status shows that I have been admitted.. Asked to accept or reject the offer.. I accepted it...now status is showing as "we are pleased you have accepted admission to this program, and look forward to welcoming you to Concordia University! You must pay the confirmation deposit before able to proceed with registration. Please contact the person who signed the offer of admission should you need any further assistance"
congrats ! share ur profile pls.. and how much time after applying u got admit ?

Pradeepa

Jul 21, 2015
My Profile:

B.Tech In Aeronautical Engineering – 77% (Hindustan College – Chennai)

12th – 85.9%

10th – 92.8%

IELTS Score – 7

5 and Half year Work Experience

I applied on January

Aakaash Bose

Apr 15, 2016
I got a reject today on their system

B.Tech Mechanical 71.09%
12th 65.8%
10th 83.8%

1.2 years work exp
1 International project

104 in toefl
8 months social work

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aakaash Bose said:
I got a reject today on their system

B.Tech Mechanical 71.09%
12th 65.8%
10th 83.8%

1.2 years work exp
1 International project

104 in toefl
8 months social work
strange !
what reason they gave for rejection ?

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
Hello All, I have created a wattsapp group for all those who have got the admit from Concordia. You can share your contact here. Thanks.

sakthi95

Apr 23, 2016
Hey guys ,

I got admit from concordia University , M.Eng at ECE department for Fall 2016. My mobile number is +91 9444723720. Pls add me in the Whatsapp group , as I'm having serious doubts.

I got admit from Memorial university of Newfoundland,M.Eng(thesis based), ECE department in power system domain..... Having a littel bit of confusion in accepting which of these two universities. Any suggestion of any kind will be appreciated. Plss??

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sakthi95 said:
Hey guys ,

I got admit from concordia University , M.Eng at ECE department for Fall 2016. My mobile number is +91 9444723720. Pls add me in the Whatsapp group , as I'm having serious doubts.

I got admit from Memorial university of Newfoundland,M.Eng(thesis based), ECE department in power system domain..... Having a littel bit of confusion in accepting which of these two universities. Any suggestion of any kind will be appreciated. Plss??
congrats for admit..
well thesis based masters is better option as you could get scholarships or RA... and is always preferred.
please share your profile and after how much time you got admit and your last date to accept offer in Concordia ?

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
sakthi95 said:
Hey guys ,

Congrats shakti! You have been added to the group.