concordia university montreal fall 2016 applicants

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybh93 said:
Hello Everyone,
I got an admit from concordia university for fall 2016 in Meng in ECE. My profile was completed on feb 1 week and got admit on 1 march, 2016. Anyone else got an admit for the same program or any other
hey.. have u accepted ur offer or looking for other admits ? and what's ur last date to accept offer ?

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mithe said:
I got rejected...i completed my app in the mid of feb..
oh.. what branch did u apply for ? share ur profile too..

Mithe

Mar 12, 2016
No they update the below comments in my application status.

"Regrettably, you have been refused admission. Please refer to the letter which has been sent to you for further clarification."

Yet I din receive any mail.

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
grv2o16 said:
I've got admit in MBA fall'16.
Anyone else joining Concordia this fall??
Hey Grv,
I have got admit to MEngg Software Engineering. Have you started your CAQ Application?
Lets Connect on watsapp? My cel no is : +91 7680967620

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I have got admit into MEngg Software Engineering Program for this fall.
I have sent my documents for CAQ Application processing to the Immigration Ministry, Quebec through DHL and it was delivered last Thursday(31st Martch).
However I am yet to receive a confirmation of receipt of the documents on the Quebec immigration website.
Its quite important as only after the confirmation from them I will be able to proceed with my Student Visa Application Process with CIC.
Please suggest if there is a way I can Contact the Quebec Immigration to check the status?(The website suggests not to call them) What are the steps I can take now?
I am worried as the clock is ticking.
Thanks.

Apr 6, 2016
kool.keith said:
Which country are you from?
please i applied on 26 April is it late will the school ask me of my reference letter, cv and transcript after i have applied or will i submit them along with my application. please i need urgent answer

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u have to submit those docs as soon as possible.. only then they can make a decision. upload them in my concordia portal

Apr 6, 2016
Santoskingsley said:
My agent said the school will request for it only then i will upload them, besides i dont know the documents they will ask me to submit apart from my statements of results which i have already submitted.