Concordia university january intake 2016 applicants

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Hassan1991 said:
I've completed 4 year bachelor's degree with 68% overall and 79% in final two years. Do i have a chance in concordia university?
Chances are almost there. Best of luck

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
abbera said:
my medical on 13 oct 2015 still waiting for passport request :(
You got admission in concordia university. Don't worry I know many people are waiting fro visa after they submitted their visa.
I am sure you will get passport request soon. What is ur medical status in ur mycic account?

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
span said:
Hi everyone!

Ive done Bachelors in Electronics and communication engineering in india with 7.5 cgpa. Im looking to do masters in CS.Could u suggest some universities that I would most likely get accepted into?

Additionally, I dont have any papers published nor did I have attended any conferences, but Ive got 8 months work experience and 4 months internship. Any help would really be appreciated. Ive tried asking before, but no one seems to be interested to answer. Definitely people who got admit would be in a position to help me. Please spare couple of minutes

Span.
What's your percentage? I hope you will get admission in MEng in cs and for MSC program you have to convince the supervisor prior to ur application. Try to apply in concordia university, ottawa , dalhousie and memorial university.