+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concordia university jan 2015 connect here

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
mead said:
jobs in montreal/quebec r difficult if u dont speak french u will most likely have to move to another province. being said that there r few people here who have got jobs in montreal itself. once u come here make friends or u can get help from university accommodation group......kijiji or craigslist search can help too
Hey Mead, It is OK if I get part time job after some time , but the real big problem can arise when you do not get a job after completing your Masters with lots of hard work :-\. I heard that job opportunities are very good for Computer Engineers. And I also heard that after completing masters getting job will be somewhat easy. Please reply ASAP about it.

Can you please also tell me about , can I change my university after completing one semester in Concordia University. Can you please suggest me some good province for getting job for Software Engineers(English Speaking), so that if I decided to change my University than I can try to get admit in that province in some very good University.
Thanks for your reply.

ReetGill

Oct 17, 2014
i got an admit for the university.
Will be applying for visa soon as my GIC and CAQ ll take time.
Lets see what happens but in my idea..even if u dun know french u can simply get ur study from montreal and then move to other province.

akhil123

Apr 16, 2014
Hi guys !! I'm coming to concordia this winter for information systems security course. If Anyone wants to get in touch as ours destination is same and we are heading in the same direction so feel free to contact me here and akshdeep I have sent a mail to you, check it out !!