+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University College of Alberta -MISSM Jan 2015 intake

saileshkumar.r

Feb 4, 2013
Hi All,

I am from Chennai , India and got Admission for MISSM -program JAN intake. I am in the process of getting Bank loan and applying visa.

Guys who have applied for CUCA MISSM program or been admitted, pls join here to share ur opinions and to discuss reg the VISA process.

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi brother , i am sandeep sharma from north india region . I am going to apply for missm in 2015 may batch . I secured 6.5 in speaking , 6 in writing and listening and 5.5 in reading . My b.tech computer engineering is 71% and i have 1 year of work experience . What about my acceptance chances from college . And what about the one year fees of missm means is it 12500 $ per year . Please put some clarity on my queries .

saileshkumar.r

Feb 4, 2013
Hi Sandeep..

with regards to ur IELTS score , a and above 6 or 6.5 in all the skills will be good . The course fee for 2 yrs is 32,192 CAD

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi i just wanna tell you that i got my offer letter for may 2015 intake . And i am going to start my visa process.firstly i am going to pay the fees for 2 semester i.e $ 15,570 but i just wanted to ask that can i take break after 8 months means after 2 semesters. And can i arrange my living cost with part time work in edmonton. Please reply guys i am badly waiting for your valuable advices.

saileshkumar.r

Feb 4, 2013
Hi sasharma,

Congrats for ur offer. Reg your queries U can check the below link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/concordia-university-college-of-alberta-edmonton-2015-intake-t249906.0.html;msg3694316#msg3694316

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi salaish and dhir,
can you please whats app me on this nb. 09555388391
or give a misscal to this one i.e 8591522327.

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi sailesh can you please tell my visa chances here is my profile
10th 70 %
12 60%
b.tech 2009 - 2013 computer science - 71%
13 months of experience in company
ielts 6 bands
listening_ 6

speaking_6.5

writing_6

reading_5.5
please tell me.the chances og getting visa for may intake 2015 for missm in concordia college

Jan 21, 2015
Re: Concordia University College of Alberta -MISSM may 2015 intake

Hi guys,
I also got the acceptance letter for may in concordia.And now i am applying for study visa. I need your help in financial support documents. Actually my uncle and aunt are living in canada and they are helping me financial support. So i wanted to know what documents they can provide for that.

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance...

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi neeta
i request you to apply under normal case.. don't mention that you will be receiving any finiancial support from your relatives just pay your one year fees and then apply gic . After up on your arrival in canada you can simpally transfer your funds again to your parents account .... its simple and easy. So don't shorten your visa chances by explaining any thing about your relatives... and if you want to apply on that way then tell your relatives to send you a sponsor letter and a letter which will say that they will be responsible for your living expenses.....

Jan 21, 2015
Hi Sasharma,
Thank you very much for your reply,
I want to ask one more thing. Is it good to have more sponser?
and secondly if my uncle is in canada then how will he send me the notarized documents.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you in advance.

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi neeta
first of all again i wanna tell you same thing that visa officer will take it as a more fair case if the person who want to sponsor you is in your blood relation.
And secondly don't go for this procedure its very complicated, i am also coming to concordia college alberta for missm , may 2015.
Now note the steps...
apply as a independent student
apply under general or university catagory
pay university fees 2 semesters ($15582) or regestration amount $2500
apply for gic.
Transfer gic funds $10100
After landing canada apply for your scotia bank saving account and use your gic amount as your 3rd semester fee payment because by living at your uncle house you can save your rent and all other living expenses so you can easily save your 10100 gic dollars.
My close frient just passed out from douglas college and she did the same as i told you in this thread