got rejected...in concordia uni
got accepted in u of regina.
What u think...?
Go ahead with U of Regina!!

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the difference betweem MEngg in Software engineering and masters of applied computer science?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE A DECISION I am very confused, I got admission from 3-UNIVERSITIES
1. University of ottawa in m.eng engineering mngmnt
2. University of concordia M.Eng ECE (power systems)
3. University of New Brunswick M.Eng ECE (power systems)

Kindly tell me with respect to IMMIGRATION AND JOBS WHICH uni+course is better.

Please advice don't neglect the post as your comments will be very valuable for me.

kiranreddy3399

Jan 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-2014
Can.ott said:
HELLO GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE A DECISION I am very confused, I got admission from 3-UNIVERSITIES
1. University of ottawa in m.eng engineering mngmnt
2. University of concordia M.Eng ECE (power systems)
3. University of New Brunswick M.Eng ECE (power systems)

Kindly tell me with respect to IMMIGRATION AND JOBS WHICH uni+course is better.

Please advice don't neglect the post as your comments will be very valuable for me.
I think i alr gave u an advise go with U of Ottawa, it has a pretty good reputation

lol stop spamming the same post

sunny11

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I'm interested in studying in toronto and want to get admission for fall 2013. What are the universities options available in toronto, what are the deadlines, requirements and especially IELTS band score requirements? I want to get admission in civil engineering.

Please experienced people, I need help - I need guidelines step by step as I'm a beginner and don't know where to start.

Regards,
Sunny,
F.Sc Student

navigill20

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manpreet_rieit said:
Hi Friends,

I also got offer for MEng in ECE for Fall 2013. I have just heard that Canadian VISA officials are only considering IELTS and not TOEFL for VISA stamping. I mean why do they have any problem if the university has given me admission on the basis of my TOEFL score. Don't know if it is just a rumor but a bit worried.

Also, I had a confusion. I also got admit from Dalhousie for one year MACS course in Computer Science. So which one to go for ??

Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Manpreet Singh
hello, I also got accepted on basis of toefl, but I have just given ielts, ielts is required for visa

Manpreet_rieit

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@NaviGill - Veere who told you that IELTS is required. Bcoz I emailed them regarding this and they gave the below given reply :

"Thank you for writing to us.

Please be informed, as per the guidelines from the Canadian High Commission, IELTS is strongly recommended if you are applying for the study permit application, however, it is not mandatory. If you wish, you may submit TOEFLS instead of IELTS, however, rest of the discretion will still remain with the Canadian High Commission."

So I guess it is quite clear that TOEFL is sufficient. What do guys say ??

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayank_6 said:
What is the duration of PGWP after completing the Master program of 45 Credits from Concordia university.

As per my understanding it should be 3 years but if any one can confirm this....that would be helpful.

For Sep intake, What should be the ideal time to start to apply for CAQ and Visa
@mayank_6 I infer that the credits don't matter.. It's a 2 year program so you'll be getting a 3 year visa.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly help, as I posted before I got admission from uni of ottawa, concordia and New Brunswick.
Now my consultant is saying that visa chances for New Brunswick are not good as it is not a popular uni and in ottawa the chances of visa are not good as many desi are there, now in concordia no one goes due to French so it has high chances of visa....I WANTS TO GO UNI OF OTTAWA....kindly tell how much good advice is it of my consultant?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@Can.ott

Could you please tell me that when your documents reached in Univ of Ottawa and when did u get Admission Offer in university of Ottawa ?

I am also awaiting Decision from Ottawa for MEngg in Engg Management program bus as of now same status that Docs are in process.

Docs reached on 24th Feb

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in dec...doc reached jan 15....got admisn feb 1....now please comment on my. Post I m very tensed....

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
If u want to got to univ of Ottawa which has higher reputation among all 3 then stick to it and this is ridiculous that Visa rate for Univ of Ottawa is lees because Indians are there...

Decide on all the factors cumulative like your Program, City, PR etc and most imp ur inner conscience