+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia - CAQ and Visa

moe_jarrrr

Nov 10, 2015
Hello guys, I am from Jordan and I applied to Concordia for 2016 Jan, i'm still waiting for my Admission Decision, I know that CAQ and Visa take long time to process, but do you think that I still have a chance? would Concordia help me to speed up the process or contact the embassy if i get accepted?

Thanks

pavan.bolli

Dec 14, 2012
Hey !! i heard that concordia has pretty much processed all the admission for winter 2016 for the students who are eligible. They could process some last minute applications but the chances are very less. Yes the CAQ takes 2 weeks minimum and the rest of the process would also take time. The chances of you being able to make it for 2016 Jan is very less. Sorry mate!!!

hameed afridi

Nov 11, 2015
get ready with all other visa documents so as soon you get the admission apply for visa.
and even if you get letter of acceptance by the end of november you can apply. happened with my friend. he got his visa.

moe_jarrrr

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks guys, but no one answered me, will concordia be able to help me in visa , like they contact the embassy or something to speed it up , or would the embassy help me when they know that school starts in Jan 6

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
moe_jarrrr said:
Thanks guys, but no one answered me, will concordia be able to help me in visa , like they contact the embassy or something to speed it up , or would the embassy help me when they know that school starts in Jan 6
no concordia wont help u with visa other than sending ur admission letter to u. If ur late u will just have to deffer ur admission. dec 1st is the recommended date by which u should apply for visa. Some countries 1 week after 1st dec is ok too from past experience but there is no way u can expedite visa decision it all depends on CIC they take what ever time need