+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019

Ranveer IN

Sep 18, 2018
I am accepted in MEng in Concordia University.
For my visa application I need to pay one year tuition fee,so I have some questions regarding the same:

1) In order to pay one year fees, do I need to register for spring courses also? If so how can I as none of the courses are available for spring term when I try to register.

2) As mentioned in the offer letter, one year tuition fees is 14000 CAD and the payment due in my student account is already 13500 because of permanent code surcharge. So can that be shown as one year fee while applying for visa? or I need to pay 20000 CAD for visa application.

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
I am accepted in MEng in Concordia University.
For my visa application I need to pay one year tuition fee,so I have some questions regarding the same:

1) In order to pay one year fees, do I need to register for spring courses also? If so how can I as none of the courses are available for spring term when I try to register.

2) As mentioned in the offer letter, one year tuition fees is 14000 CAD and the payment due in my student account is already 13500 because of permanent code surcharge. So can that be shown as one year fee while applying for visa? or I need to pay 20000 CAD for visa application.
Congratulation !
I have got conditionally accepted that what my status shows from 17 Sept and still i am waiting for my offer letter. Do i have to contact anyone for my offer letter ? Or just i have to wait for it.