+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concerned about job letter

Tejinder13

Jul 23, 2018
Hello, I am working at Call centre as technical support associate for almost 8 months. Today I jst asked my manager that I’ll be needing experience letter at 1 year of my employment. He said there is no such policy to provide letter but he said you can print the job duties stated in your workday profile that duties do match with ,,,what have been asked in noc code and there is employment verification number. But I am concerned about it as I have read some threads where application has been rejected due to missing of reference letter. Can Sum 1 help me with that, do I quit the job and look for new one but its just 4 months left in a year. Please help...

Last edited:

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello, I am working at Concentrix as technical support associate for almost 8 months. Today I jst asked my manager that I’ll be needing experience letter at 1 year of my employment. He said there is no such policy to provide letter but he said you can print the job duties stated in your workday profile that duties do match with ,,,what have been asked in noc code and there is employment verification number. But I am concerned about it as I have read some threads where application has been rejected due to missing of reference letter. Can Sum 1 help me with that, do I quit the job and look for new one but its just 4 months left in a year. Please help...
Well, talk to HR. It's a regular Confirmation of Employment letter, there is no good reason for which they would not be able to provide it other than wanting to be straight up assholes.

If worst comes to worst, you'll have to gather everything you can to support your claim. Do you have an intranet page? It's common to have jobs descriptions documents for each role in the company which should contain this information. Make sure that any communications regarding this topics are backed by emails, which you could print and provide as evidence that your manager simply didn't want to provide it.

Lastly, go over you company's documentation, policies etc and try to find something regarding these sort of certificates. You might be lucky enough to find something where it says you can't be refused one.

Tejinder13

Jul 23, 2018
Yes, I do have my job duties in workday profile which is almost same to noc 2282. Do printing that page will be sufficient? I am going to speak with HR tomorrow.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Yes, I do have my job duties in workday profile which is almost same to noc 2282. Do printing that page will be sufficient? I am going to speak with HR tomorrow.
It will not be sufficient, besides the duties you need in an official letter from the employer to print all the information required by CIC. In the case they refuse to provide it, CIC allows you to explain and provide alternative proof. In this case you could include this profile information to support your duties and then add your paystubs, T4s, etc to support your claims.

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hello, I am working at Call centre as technical support associate for almost 8 months. Today I jst asked my manager that I’ll be needing experience letter at 1 year of my employment. He said there is no such policy to provide letter but he said you can print the job duties stated in your workday profile that duties do match with ,,,what have been asked in noc code and there is employment verification number. But I am concerned about it as I have read some threads where application has been rejected due to missing of reference letter. Can Sum 1 help me with that, do I quit the job and look for new one but its just 4 months left in a year. Please help...
Are you working work from home at Concentrix or at office ?
Did you get PNP after one year?

rozeena

Sep 19, 2017
Hey I want to know, Is concentrix work from home technical support can get PR eligibility for CEC experience? Please do respond