+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concern about possible red flag(s)

japt

Oct 5, 2015
shortyp2000 said:
Probably not as it doesnt prove really that he went with you specifically. I dont think you really have too much to worry about and you may be overly worried (which we all do at some point)

Hes from the UK even tho hes Dutch, meaning hes not coming from a country that they would consider like a 3rd world country where the risk is higher for fraud so you have that as well. Hand in what you have and dont panic :)
Yeah, I am probably worrying a bit too much. I guess I just worry because we don't have hundreds of pages of proof like I read some people here do, but hopefully the little we'll have is good enough.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
japt said:
Yeah, I am probably worrying a bit too much. I guess I just worry because we don't have hundreds of pages of proof like I read some people here do, but hopefully the little we'll have is good enough.
Ive been married for 5 years and have 2 kids with my hubby and all i sent in was 6 pics. Dont stress too much. I would get the application in asap and uf they need more proof they will ask you for it.

japt

Oct 5, 2015
It will still be a while until we apply. We'll marry early march, and then apply as soon as I get the certificate of marriage. I guess early June the latest.
I guess I started this topic very early, but my fiancé and I now started talking about what proof of relationship we had, and I was quite worried about how me never having met his parents would affect things.