+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Computer Engineer want to immigrate

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have a bachelor engineer degree and have a work experience for more than 5 years full-time work. Do u think that I could apply for immigration to canada.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
fedail said:
Hello everyone,

I have a bachelor engineer degree and have a work experience for more than 5 years full-time work. Do u think that I could apply for immigration to canada.
you will have to wait for the launch of the new FSW program which should reopen in May, and thats when the new skill shortages list will be announced...if your occupation is among them - then you will be able to apply

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
So it's up to the list of work needed.

Actually I'm working as a special airport system engineer in construction field. do u think that I have tp apply based on my certificate or my work title.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedail said:
So it's up to the list of work needed.

Actually I'm working as a special airport system engineer in construction field. do u think that I have tp apply based on my certificate or my work title.
NOC, job duties, experience and certification in that filed is what Canada considers.You will find this link useful
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index-can.asp

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Thank u I have seen this website and checked everything. I'm still worry about how to apply based on my certificate or my job duties. because I have never seen Canada asking for computer engineer.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
fedail said:
Thank u I have seen this website and checked everything. I'm still worry about how to apply based on my certificate or my job duties. because I have never seen Canada asking for computer engineer.
If you think FSW program will not work for you, and you really want to come to canada - then try to explore other programs, in some provinces - a relative or a friend can sponsor you ..i've seen in below discussion that a community of a city(morden) in the province of manitoba are sponsoring new applicants

have a look at the below, you might find it interesting
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t133220.0.html

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Your eligibility will be determined mainly by your job duties. So, if your duties are that of airport system engineer and this occupation is listed, then you will be eligible to apply. Having said that, I don't really know how the ECA will affect your situation, especially because yours is a professional degree.

fedail said:

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
that sounds good, But based on ur experiences do u think that I couldn't apply for FSW with my certificate ?