+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comprehensive security screening?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Aor 13 sept 18,,,
Security started in March according to IRCC call center agent.
Was asked for CV and supplmntry student form for me and spouse aswell in feb along with RPRF.
Medical expired on 31 july, unfortunately no remed request,don’t know about extension.
Nationality—- Pakistani.
It’s been 11 months since AOR and wait continues.
Praying to get PPR soon

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Aor 13 sept 18,,,
Was asked for CV and supplmntry student form for me and spouse aswell in feb along with RPRF.
Medical expired on 31 july, unfortunately no remed request,don’t know about extension.
Nationality—- Pakistani.
Praying to get PPR soon
You’re already 6 months into security so just hang in there you may be hearing from them in a couple of months. Good luck to you.

I haven’t been asked for any docs such as CV, supplementary form etc which is common for all SS applications.

@bimale4bipeople

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
I'm in the same boat ,but adr still showing "action required" for almost a month .
They requested supplementary form+cv
Schedule A/ travel history form and copies of previous pps .
While cec inland :) . Security screening it is but depends on VO as well . They can simply go through the documents requested and make a decision . While the wait is sometimes "they don't even touch your application " like in my case . They are yet to open the additional documents 33 days gone passed .

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Aor 13 sept 18,,,
Nationality—- Pakistani.
Praying to get PPR soon
hey buddy,
any news?

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
I got a reply last month as "Your application is in progress, undergoing necessary background checks. " . Does this mean i am under security screening.