Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi all,

My friend is federal applicant of may, 14. She got her pr visa, which will expire 10th dec,15. She is married.
Now she is not happy with her husband and don't want to go Canada with her husband. She is the principal applicant and her spouse is her dependant. They have a child of 7 months only.
In this case is it possible to go to Canada with her baby and not with her husband??

If yes what is the formalities now? please give me a details instruction as it is very late now..
Need most seniors help as her life will depend on these answers.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
mmomen said:
hi all,

My friend is federal applicant of may, 14. She got her pr visa, which will expire 10th dec,15. She is married.
Now she is not happy with her husband and don't want to go Canada with her husband. She is the principal applicant and her spouse is her dependant. They have a child of 7 months only.
In this case is it possible to go to Canada with her baby and not with her husband??

If yes what is the formalities now? please give me a details instruction as it is very late now..
If she is the principal applicant she can land alone without the husband. Travelling with the child without the father can be tricky as some authorities might ask for noc from Father. Once she lands in Canada, she can either keep quiet or inform the CIC after few months that her husband is not joining her and she is considering divorce.

It is quite natural for the new mother's to feel overwhelmed by the new child. They are emotionally shaken after child birth. I would advise to stick with the husband for some more time before making the big decision of divorce.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
She will need a letter of permission from the father to remove the child from the home country.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
scylla said:
She will need a letter of permission from the father to remove the child from the home country.
a letter of permission.. Not anything?? really?? nothing to inform??

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
mmomen said:
hi all,

If the husband was issued a COPR, there is nothing to stop him landing as a permanent resident in Canada once she has completed the landing formalities. She will not be able to have his visa cancelled within the current application. If he refuses permission for the child to be taken away, it could get very very messy. I'm assuming that divorce is unlikely to be an option, so custody of the child could be a big issue and if he accused her of attempting to "kidnap" the child, the legal problems might cause her to miss the expiration date of the immigration visa. Time to consider consultation with a professional on this matter?