+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complicated Case (Divorce/ Fiance/ MPNP/ Tourist Visa)

gdoodles16

Apr 15, 2014
gdoodles16 said:
I also thought about that "conjugal visa" application and read about it awhile ago...but my fiance haven't tried to apply yet for a TRV here, nor wasn't "denied" yet. So I guess he should apply for that first and get denied so he can apply for a "conjugal visa " eh?

Thanks a lot for your advise. It really gave me another option to think about and to try.
But I have researched and thought about whether choosing between sponsoring him via the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program or via the Conjugal Visa application...I guess that MPNP would be easier and faster...but to all of you who shared to me your thoughts, Thank you so much for all the info.! I really appreciate all of your help. =)

mynboi

Jun 20, 2012
kung meron kang friend/s na nagwork sa NSO much better u can ask them to pull your paper out/delete your records sa system nila.most people do that para mag asawa ulit....pero d ko lang sure kung mgkano charge nila sayo...meron lang kasi nkpgsbi sakin.

gdoodles16

Apr 15, 2014
mynboi said:
kung meron kang friend/s na nagwork sa NSO much better u can ask them to pull your paper out/delete your records sa system nila.most people do that para mag asawa ulit....pero d ko lang sure kung mgkano charge nila sayo...meron lang kasi nkpgsbi sakin.
Hi. Actually narinig ko na rin yan before, but from what I heard, nowadays they can't do "that" anymore dahil "computerized" na ang system nila ngaun...unlike before...but thanks sa info;)

gdoodles16

Apr 15, 2014
mynboi said:
ah ganun ba...sorry kala ko kasi ok lang ng ganun...would be nice kung pwede.
hehe=) pero nakakatakot rin yan ha..if ever mahuli ung tao sa NSO..pati ako cguradong madadamay..baka madeport ako=)

mynboi

Jun 20, 2012
i know delikado din...antayin mo nalang yong cert. of divorce mo then u can proceed sa plans mo...wish you all the best!

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
One issue I didn't see mentioned is how you got your PR status. If you were sponsored by your (soon-to-be) former spouse, there is a waiting period (five years from the time you got PR? I'm not at ALL sure) before you become eligible to sponsor a new spouse/common-law/conjugal partner.

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
QuebecOkie said:
One issue I didn't see mentioned is how you got your PR status. If you were sponsored by your (soon-to-be) former spouse, there is a waiting period (five years from the time you got PR? I'm not at ALL sure) before you become eligible to sponsor a new spouse/common-law/conjugal partner.
That is, UNLESS your former spouse's application to sponsor "you" was received prior to March 2, 2012 . . . (to carry on the unconfirmed scenario that MAY apply to you).

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Ah, okay. I thought there had long been a sponsorship ban in place for previously sponsored spouses. Thanks for the clarification.

gdoodles16

Apr 15, 2014
QuebecOkie said:
I applied via the FSW (Federal Skilled WOrker) visa application class (I am an RN)...once it was approved, I held an Immigrant visa, as well as my dependents (my "ex" and our daughter). Then as soon as we arrived here in Canada, we were applied with & became Permanent residents already.

katewoman

Apr 9, 2015
hi everyone I need advice badly from anyone who have experienced or know someone with the same case as mine and who have knowledge.

I am from the Philippines and I have a first cousin in Winnipeg who is willing to sponsor me but I I'm worried with my application.

1. My husband and I separated 7 yrs ago but we are not yet annulled- in my application I can no longer provide his documents we have no communication anymore and I don't want him to be part of my application either. What should I do for me not to include his documents? Would this affect negatively my application?

2. We have no kids.

3. I have a partner for 2yrs now and we have a daughter- Can I accompany them in my application?

I hope to hear from anyone and give me enlightenment and hope. Thanks in advance.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
katewoman said:
hi everyone I need advice badly from anyone who have experienced or know someone with the same case as mine and who have knowledge.

I am from the Philippines and I have a first cousin in Winnipeg who is willing to sponsor me but I I'm worried with my application.

1. My husband and I separated 7 yrs ago but we are not yet annulled- in my application I can no longer provide his documents we have no communication anymore and I don't want him to be part of my application either. What should I do for me not to include his documents? Would this affect negatively my application?

2. We have no kids.

3. I have a partner for 2yrs now and we have a daughter- Can I accompany them in my application?

I hope to hear from anyone and give me enlightenment and hope. Thanks in advance.
Do not ever hide anything on you application it would certainly get you banned from entering ca

Goodluck