+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Completing Generic Application Form for Canada

spring001

Aug 8, 2011
Hi all!

I need some help on how to complete a few sections (questions) in this form.

1. PERSONAL DETAILS, Section 9:
As I am a citizen of only one country should I leave box 2) blank?

2. PERSONAL DETAILS, Section 11:
As my current country of residence is my country of citizenship should I leave this section blank?

3. CONTACT INFORMATION, Section 5:
I don't have fax no. Should I leave this section blank?

An instruction guide, page 16 says: "Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you write "Not Applicable" or NA."
In above sections of this form I can write NA only after I click on the "Validate" button and print all pages.

4. NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT
Per new instruction guide I don't need to attach photocopy of my ID Card. Don't I?

5. DEPENDANTS
I am single with no kids. I have never been married. Should I click on the 'Remove Dependant' button to remove sections about dependants from my form?

6. After I clicked on the 'Validate' button I got 2 pages (page 4 of 5 and page 5 of 5) with 10 barcodes. Is it OK, because in the instruction guide is shown one page (page 5 of 5) with 5 barcodes.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
spring001 said:
1. PERSONAL DETAILS, Section 9:
As I am a citizen of only one country should I leave box 2) blank?

Yes, or write in N/A after you print it.

2. PERSONAL DETAILS, Section 11:
As my current country of residence is my country of citizenship should I leave this section blank?

No. Complete this section.

3. CONTACT INFORMATION, Section 5:
I don't have fax no. Should I leave this section blank?

Yes, or write in N/A after you print it.

An instruction guide, page 16 says: "Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you write "Not Applicable" or NA."
In above sections of this form I can write NA only after I click on the "Validate" button and print all pages.

4. NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT
Per new instruction guide I don't need to attach photocopy of my ID Card. Don't I?

It does not appear on the document checklist. So you do not need to include it.

5. DEPENDANTS
I am single with no kids. I have never been married. Should I click on the 'Remove Dependant' button to remove sections about dependants from my form?

Yes.

6. After I clicked on the 'Validate' button I got 2 pages (page 4 of 5 and page 5 of 5) with 10 barcodes. Is it OK, because in the instruction guide is shown one page (page 5 of 5) with 5 barcodes.

Yes, that is what is supposed to happen.

Corazon Tadac

Feb 21, 2015
Generic form barcode page

Hi! good day, I can"t understand this thing, about Generic form barcode page.....how can i get a copy of that...thanks for the attention.. God bless.